Water/Fairy Deck - Need cards but I am new!

Nonx_Krysys

I'm very new (just started a week ago), bought some intro decks and that's it. I saw this deck list online and it seemed pretty cheap! I just don't know how to buy singles in the online game and was hoping someone could help me out. 

My in-game name is Nonx_krysys, so let me know! Thanks! :) 

Here is the deck list:

Wailord-EX x1

Swampert (ancient trait) x1

Marshtomp x2

Mudkip x3

Slurpuff x1

Swirlix x2

Goodra x1

Sliggoo x2

Goomy x3

Bouffalant x2

Energy Switch x2

Escape Rope x2

Evosoda x2

Great Ball x1

Professor's Letter x2

Roller Skates x2

Ultra Ball x2

Sparkling Robe x2

Archie's Ace in the Hole x1

Pokémon Center Lady x2

Pokémon Fan Club x2

Tierno x2

Rough Seas x2

Training Center x2

Water Energy x11

Fairy Energy x4

Double Colorless Energy x1

You can't buy single in the on-line game, but you can trade for them. The best thing to do if you plan to spend money is to buy codes at places on-line that will send you the codes immediately in e-mail.

There are several such ways to buy codes. It's pretty cheap, and considering the game is free, spending $10-$50 on some codes isn't unreasonable. Also, of course, you can buy real code packs and they also come with codes you can use in the game to get virtual cards as well. Any cards you get from packs that come from codes like this are tradeable, unlike the packs you get in the game. So once you get a few good tradeable cards, then you can trade around for some other stuff you want.

Some other advice: Get all of the free theme decks you can. You can get an all colorless theme deck with free online code you can find with a simple Google search, and be sure to do the Tutorial, because at the end you get a very good Lightening deck that comes with 2 Muscle Bands.

My advice would be to use your in-game money to buy theme decks based primarily on which Trainer cards they have in them, because you want to be able to quickly amass a good set of Trainers.

I'm very new (just started a week ago), bought some intro decks and that's it. I saw this deck list online and it seemed pretty cheap! I just don't know how to buy singles in the online game and was hoping someone could help me out. 

My in-game name is Nonx_krysys, so let me know! Thanks! :)

Hey my friend. I think all the questions you have are answered in the new player guide on the forums.

If you want you can read it and get your answers. Also type PLASMAFREEZE in redeem code, to get a free theme deck. The guide's link is --> New Player Guide

Also. I would like to tell you it would be a really a wrong decision to start off straight away with making a Deck.

Follow these steps to get settled in the game --> Complete the Daily Challenges Daily !

Finish the Pokemon Tutoriall

Complete the Trainer Challenge.

If you do these, you will earn lots of booster packs. Opening them would give you lots of cards. Also reading the new player guide would be handy :)

I hope all the above tips help you & Welcome to the Pokemon Community :) !

Archived