[CARD] N (Noble Victories #92, #101, Dark Explorers #96, BW100) - Incorrect number of cards drawn if Golurk (Ancient Origins #35) is in the hand

Sublieme

Hi there, it's my first time doing this so I hope I place the information properly.

Basically I saw 2 bug interactions in game related with Golurk:

Client: 2.30.1.1836.live.18802:83#752
Card: Golurk
Card Number: Ancient Origins #35
Expected Action: When any N trainer card forces you to draw with a golurk in hand, you draw the amount of cards expected based on prizes.
Actual Action: For some reason, I got no cards draw (had 6 prizes), the only common pattern was that I had a Golurk in hand.
Steps to Reproduce: Have golurk in hand, your opponent plays N.

Golurk's ability gives him an additional type: Fighting.  And he's resistant to Fighting, so the self-inflicted 20 damage is nullified.  For him to actually take that damage, his ability would need to be shut off by Hex Maniac.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sublieme!

There is a known issue regarding N sometimes not allowing the correct number of cards to be drawn, but I will let them know to investigate a possible connection to Golurk. Thanks for your report! :) I'll close this thread now.

If you come across any other bugs, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Archived