Tournament showdowns 2015/2016

Seeker33

Tournament Showdowns 2015/2016

Introduction

Welcome all; this is the tournament showdown page. From here you can enter tourneys that i will be hosting throughout the XY onwards rotation. Here is a list of tourneys.

I will be hosting two types of tourneys Room ones and Forum ones. Each tourney will have its set of rules and will be mentioned on the tourney page.

Content:

Post 1: Introduction

Post 2: Tourney list

Post 3: Scoreboard

Post 4: Sign Ups

Post 5: Parings

Post 6: Spare post encase of needed

Each tourney will be mentioned on page 2:

Do not post Yet:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tourney List

There will be 2 types of tournaments i will be hosting, forum ones and lobby ones.

Lobby tourneys will be tournaments that i will be hosting in a room in-game. Each tourney will last 2/3 hours and will be free to enter with small prizes. Any number of players can join and formats will be random

Forum tourneys will be tournaments that i will be hosting on this forum. Each tourney will last a few weeks and all will be free to enter. Rules will be a bit different from usual and number of players will vary too.

Lobby Tourneys

No lobby Tourneys are scheduled yet

make sure you have at least 2 hours to play.

Forum Tourneys

Scoreboard

Players that enter tourneys that do well will be ranked. the ranks are noting special right now but will be if they work in the future.

Points score bonus

100 points 3 Packs

200 points (surprise)

Point scores; Max 8

Bulbasaur32277 (3): 90
Seeker33 (1):          70
Awesome_guy: (7)   25
harshu: (8)             25

Xjedithious (2)        15
Pikachu55055 (4)   15
Rodo1336:            15
Tarif15:                 15
CarlosSF):             15

Adhir1995  (5)        10
Leafblaze:             10
pokecool                10
zxcvvbnmmlhph      10

Chawky : (6)           10

akiroutsumihara       5

List of tourneys i will be doing.

Lobby tourney 1
Game rules
Double elimination
4 AO packs
13:00 GMT+1
03/09/15
1st Bulbasaur32277
2nd Seeker33
3rd leafblaze
4th Chawkyv

Lobby Tourney 2
Game Rules
Double elimination
3 AO Packs
18:00pm GMT+1
05/09/15
1st awesome_guy and harshu (both split)
3rd Rodo1336
4th Pokecool21

Lobby Tourney 3
Game Rules
Double elimination
3 AO Packs
13.30pm GMT+1
08/09/15
1st Bulbasaur32277
2nd tarif15
3rd seeker33
4th akiroutsumihara

Lobby Tourney 4
Game Rules
single elimination
special prize
22.00pm GMT+1
12/09/15
1st Bulbasaur32277
2nd Seeker33
3rd carlosSF

Lobby Tourney 5
Game rules
Double elimination
3 RS
14:00PM GMT+1
15/09/15
1st Bulbasaur32277
2nd Pikachu55055
3rd Zxcvvbnmmlhph
4th seeker33

Lobby Tourney 6

Game rules 

Double elimination

Night march decks only

2 RS and 2 PHF

23:00PM GMT+0

31/10/15

1st Seeker33

2nd Xjedithious

3rd Adhir1995

4th Chawky

Lobby Tourney 7 (Postponed due to update)

Game rules 

Double Elimination

2 Breakthrough and 1 RS

05/11/15 21:30PM GMT+0

1st 20 points

2nd 15 points

3rd 10 points

4th 5 Points

Hello,

I would like to sign-up in this Tournament showdowns 2015/2016 . My time zone is (GMT - 8:00 Hours) PT . As always i am usually available between 3:30 AM Pacific Time (PT) - 5:30 AM Pacific Time (PT).

Thanks

Since players are posting, ill get the first tourney posted.

EDIT: First tourney posted

please note that i wont be signing people up on the forums, you have to go the the tournament strategy room on that date to sign up. Make sure you arrive 15 mins before tourney starts.

Since players are posting, ill get the first tourney posted.

EDIT: First tourney posted

please note that i wont be signing people up on the forums, you have to go the the tournament strategy room on that date to sign up. Make sure you arrive 15 mins before tourney starts.

Is it necessary to participate in all tournaments ? Since I have just recieved the schedule of my exams which start on 12th September. So I don't think will have time till october, maybe first few days of september, at max till 3rd september !

I really want to participate, if you are fine with it, thanks :) Other wise, I will withdraw, sorry for the change in decision :(

Is it necessary to participate in all tournaments ? Since I have just recieved the schedule of my exams which start on 12th September. So I don't think will have time till october, maybe first few days of september, at max till 3rd september !

I really want to participate, if you are fine with it, thanks :) Other wise, I will withdraw, sorry for the change in decision :(

Im hosting a lot amounts throughout the entire year so at least everyone can play. you dont have to play all tournaments, i know everyone cant play all of them.

Im hosting a lot amounts throughout the entire year so at least everyone can play. you dont have to play all tournaments, i know everyone cant play all of them.

Returned form my last summer holiday. The first lobby tourney at 21:00 GMT+1 today will still continue and will be starting in a few hours. if you want to join come 15 mins before the scheduled time at tournament strategy room.

The first forum tourney will be posted in a couple of weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today tourney had to be cancelled due to problems, it will be rescheduled tomorrow

Archived