Sign in to follow this  
Guest PapiDimmi

[GAME] General - Text is Secretly Censored in Chat

Guest PapiDimmi

Sometimes when writing something in a private message in PTCGO's chat, I see the message just fine, but the person I'm chatting with says that they can't see the message and all they see is that orange happy smiley face which is the emoticon used for censoring in this game.

When words are censored, the message is replaced with an orange happy emoticon for everyone to see, but sometimes, when writing no bad words, the person you're chatting with can't see the message at all.

This has happened multiple times and I have no idea why.

harshu

Sometimes when writing something in a private message in PTCGO's chat, I see the message just fine, but the person I'm chatting with says that they can't see the message and all they see is that orange happy smiley face which is the emoticon used for censoring in this game.

When words are censored, the message is replaced with an orange happy emoticon for everyone to see, but sometimes, when writing no bad words, the person you're chatting with can't see the message at all.

This has happened multiple times and I have no idea why.

Again its a known bug. And with no update on the solution yet !

Guest PapiDimmi

Again its a known bug. And with no update on the solution yet !

I run into so many bugs and glitches every time I play this game.

(I was going to say "every day" instead of "every time I play this game," but I do not play this game every day.)

(Oh well, who am I kidding, of course I am.)

The most annoying ones is, well, this "secretly censoring" bug (don't know what else to call it, LOL), the glitch where cards you've tagged for trade and don't own anymore are still tagged for trade and visible to others, the bug where you can't chat in Versus Mode whatsoever sometimes, and various freezes and such.

Many times the chat freezes, so the game functions prefectly, but the chat is completely frozen. Can't see anyone's messages and can't type in the chat. Only thing that solves this is restarting the game.

This, in fact, just happened to me just a minute ago.

I know that the developers are looking into a lot of bugs, but I certainly hope that they get some work done, because a lot of these bugs have been around for a looong time.now.

Edited by PapiDimmi

harshu

Yeah its really a big problem and must be solved lol, at least you know if you got censored. Previously, all the TCGO broke after Primal Clash and Double Crisis Released. Before that, we knew if we got censored in private chat ! But now its been long and it hasn't been solved!

Guest PapiDimmi

Yeah its really a big problem and must be solved lol, at least you know if you got censored. Previously, all the TCGO broke after Primal Clash and Double Crisis Released. Before that, we knew if we got censored in private chat ! But now its been long and it hasn't been solved!

Well, you know when your message has been censored.

If you type a bad word in the chat, it's replaced with the orange smiley emoticon and you can't see the message either.

The thing is, when sending private messages to people that don't have any bad words in them, they sometimes get censored only for the person on the other end and not for me.

It's really odd. Firstly, there's no bad words in the messages I'm describing, and secondly, you see the messages just fine, but the other person does not.

You don't even know when this happens unless the person you're chatting with tells you to.

Developers, please just step on the gas pedal and try to fix these glitches as fast as possible.

Heck, if I was in the development team of this game, I'd... well, I'd probably just steal a lot of resources or whatnot and sell them online, but you know what I mean.

Mod_Poplar

Hi PapiDimmi,

Sorry to hear your frustration! The Dev team is working hard to address the bugs that you've noted, and we really appreciate your patience until they are resolved. Regarding this chat issue, it would be really helpful if you could submit a ticket with an exact excerpt of what you said next time you experience this (and a screenshot if possible). It could be related to a certain word or phrase, so that would assist greatly in our investigation of this matter. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and again for your patience!

Sign in to follow this