Selling Gameplay sets for Wanted Cards or Packs.

Guest Pale-Rider88

Guest Pale-Rider88

Hey guys so I don't got a lot of time on my hands so i'm going to get straight to the point.

I'm trying to get rid of Gameplay sets of Charizard y and Yveltal, both come in boxes and sleeves.

Only accepting for the listed wanted cards or any packs valued at atleast .8 

I would like to accept 45 standard for each set but I am open for offers.

Wanted cards:

-FA teammates- 2

-FA Birch- 5

- FA Lysandre-5

-Sceptile ex (Ao) - 3

-Primal groudon - 2

-Groudon ex (pc) - 2

-Manectric ex - 3

-M- manectric- 3

-Machamp ex - 2

-Tyranitar ex -3

-M-tyranitar ex -3

-FA shaymin (rs) - 10

-Fa lugia (AO)- 11

-Rev holo sycamore - .33

-FA winnona - 2

-Sr vs seeker - 6

-M-sceptile ex -3

Rayquaza sleeves + box- 2

ANY worlds gameplay set - 2013 (2) 2014 (red border - 2) 

Thankyou and I hope you may consider to buy a set :)

Hey there,
I can give you an idea of how much each worlds gameplay sets go for and a little background information:

• 2013 World Championship Set - Valued at around 2-3 standard pack value. (Was sold as a deck set to the public)
  • 2014 World Championship Set (Red Border) - Valued at around 2-3 standard pack value. (Was sold as a deck set to the public)
  • 2014 World Championship Set (Black Border) - According to what I heard, it's valued around 50-60 Plasma Freeze for the complete set (including 6 different language Champions Festivals). I can't personally confirm this is how much it really goes for, but this is what I've been told. Highly dependent on the seller and their personal preferences.
    This set was never sold to the public - apparently it was given only to a certain group of people that played a significant role in the 2014 World Championships so there's inevitably less in circulation. (Edited)

I hope this information helps in terms of pricing and value.

I don't believe any of the information I provided is incorrect, but if it is - please correct me.

Hey there,

I can give you an idea of how much each worlds gameplay sets go for and a little background information:

• 2013 World Championship Set - Valued at around 2-3 standard pack value. (Was sold as a deck set to the public)
  • 2014 World Championship Set (Red Border) - Valued at around 2-3 standard pack value. (Was sold as a deck set to the public)
  • 2014 World Championship Set (Black Border) - According to what I heard, it's valued around 50-60 Plasma Freeze for the complete set (including 6 different language Champions Festivals). I can't personally confirm this is how much it really goes for, but this is what I've been told. Highly dependent on the seller and their personal preferences.

This set was never sold to the public - apparently it was given only to the staff of the 2014 World Championships so there's inevitably less in circulation.

I hope this information helps in terms of pricing and value.

I don't believe any of the information I provided is incorrect, but if it is - please correct me.

Actually, the 2014 World Championship Set (Black Border) was given to everyone who 'competed' in the 2014 World Championships. Everyone who attended, got a set of Champions Festivals, but the people who actually competed got the sleeves/deckbox. I'm sure staff also got a set of them, but I know they got something more, and I dont know what that is. So their rarity is a little more common than just staff, and a little less common than attendees. 

I've heard about the gameplay set going for 50-60 Freeze like you said, but I've also heard of the Champions Festival set going for around the same, but separate. 

Actually, the 2014 World Championship Set (Black Border) was given to everyone who 'competed' in the 2014 World Championships. Everyone who attended, got a set of Champions Festivals, but the people who actually competed got the sleeves/deckbox. I'm sure staff also got a set of them, but I know they got something more, and I dont know what that is. So their rarity is a little more common than just staff, and a little less common than attendees. 

I've heard about the gameplay set going for 50-60 Freeze like you said, but I've also heard of the Champions Festival set going for around the same, but separate. 

Thank you for the detailed background information;

I believe that these were likely distributed in a few different ways, some probably only obtained the gameplay set, etc. However, when I redeemed mine - it came with the entire gameplay set and Champions Festival variations.

The original owner mentioned she was part of the 2014 World Championship staff, so maybe there are different redemption code variations.

Thank you for the detailed background information;

I believe that these were likely distributed in a few different ways, some probably only obtained the gameplay set, etc. However, when I redeemed mine - it came with the entire gameplay set and Champions Festival variations.

The original owner mentioned she was part of the 2014 World Championship staff, so maybe there are different redemption code variations.

Oh, there are definitely different redemption variations, I guess it's just hard to say what each one holds. 

The Black set is redeemable by code, I believe you get 1 of each of the festival and coin and deckbox and sleeve, per code, and you are given 4 codes if you compete. 

Archived