[GAME] General - Performance and server connection issues, lagging

DM_Nightshade

I have played Pokemon TCG Online for now few month...but sinch the new Ancient Origin Update I Experience Lag and Card/Action are really slow to load while in game. And this is getting WORST!! today I had these issue in 80% of my games , Playing a card or a pokemon ability while in game... load.... load...(nothing happen well...) then a pop-up appear with ''You are innactive'' so I click continue...then the pop-up diseapear and it return to the game , the card/action im Attempting to play still doesn't resolve and then I get... YOU LOST DUE TO INNACTIVITY....it's pretty annoying ...even more because it's the 2x reward week-end and I can't complete almost any game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DM_Nightshade,

Our apologies for the delay! These issues all sound like they were caused by a slow or faulty connection to the server. If you're continuing to experience this, I recommend checking your internet connection for stability, closing any background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived