Sign in to follow this  
Guest PapiDimmi

[GENERAL] Other - Unsuccessful Player Reports

Guest PapiDimmi

Most of the time, when reporting someone, it says that the report was unsuccessful being sent.

I have to repeat the report until it works, which can take rather long.

Why is it unsuccessful so often? It's pretty annoying.

rk510rk

Well imo its not a bug , if you are making a report just keep in mind to put necessary details about it in around 2-3 max lines or more . If you put only 3-4 words in a report then it will probably become unsuccessfull . I also encountered this similar problem but when i put more details then "your report was successfully sent" pops up and if pokemon support team blocked your reporting rights then that is a different case :P .

Edited by rk510rk

Guest PapiDimmi

Well imo its not a bug , if you are making a report just keep in mind to put necessary details about it in around 2-3 max lines or more . If you put only 3-4 words in a report then it will probably become unsuccessfull . I also encountered this similar problem but when i put more details then "your report was successfully sent" pops up and if pokemon support team blocked your reporting rights then that is a different case :P .

Not true.

I've made reports with just one word before and it was successful.

I've made reports that have been unsuccessful, but then I try again with the exact same text and it works.

Mod_Poplar

Hi there!

Have you noticed that this occurs during matches specifically, or are you experiencing this in all areas of the game? If the former, this is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience! The Dev team is currently exploring solutions.

DesDaddy

Hi there!

Have you noticed that this occurs during matches specifically, or are you experiencing this in all areas of the game? If the former, this is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience! The Dev team is currently exploring solutions.

This happens in most areas of the game, not just during matches.  I have sent screen shot evidence in about this to your people several weeks ago and also this past week.  So it should be known that this happens all over the place.  Which is too bad, because people could be posting inappropriate things and getting away with it.  People could be posting links or ways to get to external sites and then now children are connecting with those strangers on external sites, all because of PTCGO not allowing the report feature to work. :(

Edited by DesDaddy

Guest PapiDimmi

Just to clarify, this happens anywhere in the game. Does not matter if it's in a match, in Trading chat, in a private message, or whatever.

It doesn't matter what you wrote in the report. It seems to be just random.

Sign in to follow this