How to start a battle with other players in PTCGO?

sonnym508

Few people including myself have some issues on where and how to start a battle with AI and other players. There is no option to start a game, I only see a "back" button. Anyone mind helping?

Few people including myself have some issues on where and how to start a battle with AI and other players. There is no option to start a game, I only see a "back" button. Anyone mind helping?

Hey Trainer!

You'll need to make sure you have a deck and coin selected before the start button will appear. Please update us if you are still unable to start an AI match. Also your deck must be legal and have a green check mark.

Hope that helps!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Hey Trainer!

You'll need to make sure you have a deck and coin selected before the start button will appear. Please update us if you are still unable to start an AI match. Also your deck must be legal and have a green check mark.

Hope that helps!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

I do not own any cards online yet. Will it be possible to start a game against AI and other players with the 3 Basic Decks used in Trainer's Challenge?

Also, about the "load from computer" what is that exactly? A deck built and saved from deck building or I could download a deck from online and load from computer to play?

Hey Trainer!

Hope that helps!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

I do not own any cards online yet. Will it be possible to start a game against AI and other players with the 3 Basic Decks used in Trainer's Challenge?

Also, about the "load from computer" what is that exactly? A deck built and saved from deck building or I could download a deck from online and load from computer to play?

Hello Again OfficialMaster!

You'll have access to the basic yellow deck, you can open it up in the packs tab once you enter deckbuilder. After you play the trainer challenge and progress through the leagues you will have the opportunity to unlock one of the basic blue, red, or green decks for use in the Beta against other players or AI opponents. Saving or loading a deck to your computer saves the deck file to your computers hard drive. These decks are built using deck builder.

Aslo here is a link to information on how to open packs and how to redeem additional booster codes for use in the beta.

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/how-to-redeem-booster-pack-codes-for-the-pokemon-tcg-online-2062

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

Hey Trainer!

Hope that helps!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

Hello Again OfficialMaster!

You'll have access to the basic yellow deck, you can open it up in the packs tab once you enter deckbuilder. After you play the trainer challenge and progress through the leagues you will have the opportunity to unlock one of the basic blue, red, or green decks for use in the Beta against other players or AI opponents. Saving or loading a deck to your computer saves the deck file to your computers hard drive. These decks are built using deck builder.

Aslo here is a link to information on how to open packs and how to redeem additional booster codes for use in the beta.

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/how-to-redeem-booster-pack-codes-for-the-pokemon-tcg-online-2062

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

Thank you.

Archived