Sign in to follow this  
Raichu11

[GAME] Deck Manager - Overall Wins/Overall Games not updated correctly anymore

Raichu11

I noticed that since 2.30, the win/games count of my decks doesn't update anymore, which I find rather annoying. Some games are still being counted, but most don't, and I can't even find a pattern of when they update or when not.
Some decks I built and played some games with are still at 1/1 or 2/2, while others (Shiftry Donk) are at 27/32 when the count should be more like 80/130 or something in those dimensions.
Those problems did not occur prior to the Ancient Origins update.

Also, why isn't the wins/played since last edit count fixed yet? Seems like the bug has been there forever and it's a very obvious one :/

JamesPup

I have noticed the same issue but thought it was because I copied a deck. It is a disadvantage as I have no way of knowing my winning percentage with my new decks now. 

Linnell

I've noticed this as well.  My Superpowered Golurk deck is 17/3 but the game only shows 5/0.  None of my other decks are updating either.  Played Night March upgraded with AO cards for 50 games the other night and the game showed a 0/0 win/usage rate on it.

Not a major problem but it is a problem to be fixed when they have time to get to it.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

Thanks for your reports! The Dev team has been made aware of this issue, so we appreciate your patience until a fix is put into place. As this is now a known bug, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs. :)