[PC] Crashing - Game crashes after Refresher finishes loading

PKMNTrainerKyle

I keep getting this message everytime I try to load up Pokemon TCGO after the refresher finished updating.

"The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2015-08-17_115528" next to game executable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game."

And I have no idea how to fix this.

EDIT:

Failed to mention I tried running as an Administrator too. Didn't work.

EDIT2: Reinstalling allowed me to load up the game but once it got around to the "loading assets" part I got another crash.

Hi PKMNTrainerKyle!

First, please check to make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game. Those are located here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

If it does, I recommend locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the game from the Refresher.exe file. If this doesn't help, a support team member may be able to assist you further. You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include the fixes you've already tried, a DxDiag file, and the crash report you received.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I have got this error and found no way to fix. So I have to copy the whole pokemon tcgo folder from another computer to mine. And then i could run the game. And if you have a ptcgo folder in your USB and ypur folder in ur computer is crashed, replace it with the one in your USB

Archived