Alarae

[GAME] General - Stuck in Tutorial

Mod_Jube

Hi Kylestuarttama,

You should be out of the tutorial now. Please let us know if this is not the case!

Thank you for your patience and support!

Mod_Jube

You should be all fixed up now.  I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, as there is an active one in the Tech Help forum.

Thanks!

Mod_Jube

You should all be fixed now. Closing this thread as there is already an active one in the Tech Help forum.

Thank you!

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

This issue is being worked on by the Dev team. We greatly appreciate your patience until it can be resolved once and for all. If you can provide us with specific steps for reproduction from the minute you launch the game to experiencing this bug, we would appreciate if you could submit that to us via support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your reports and again for your patience!

LynnPhang

Hi,

This bug was highlighted to be already known by the dev team when the support ticket was sent like 2 months ago.

The official solution given is just to reinstall the game because it seems to work for some players.

This is helpful especially for players when the solution doesnt work even after highlighted that the game was installed on 4 different PC and a laptop.

The other option offered by the email was just to wait for the dev team to solve the issue.

Due to this as a player, I have a phobia entering the tutorial and never attempt it. Of course I do not get the basic BW yellow deck which was going to be gifted when tutorial complete.

For the new player, its best to create another account and skip the tutorial. It would be faster than waiting for bug to get fixed.

When you earn nice cards, dont be greedy and enter tutorial and eventually is unable to play any more games.

Chris_Kyle

hello guys

i only just started playing this game today and i thought what better way to introduce myself to the game than completing the tutorial.

I completed the first round of it no problem but when i enter the second part of it it glitches out at the exact bit each time i try to complete.

I am supposed to using the water theme deck for the matchup but yet my cards are electabuzz and pikachu, it gets to the point where it asks me to draw my prize card and then freezes and doesnt allow me to draw it forcing me to only be able to close the game and restart in hopes that it is different the next time.

But it isn't and for some reason it won't fix iv'e tried restarting a bunch of times :(

please help guys i just want to battle and everytime i log in it takes me to the same tutorial screen with no option to cancel it 

:( :( :(

gabematz

Hi Kylestuarttama,

You should be out of the tutorial now. Please let us know if this is not the case!

Thank you for your patience and support!

Can you help my friend? His username is "johnwmoura", he is having the same problem and doesn't know what to do.

lulaone

I am also stuck. On tutoriall at the boster part it says to open but doesnt let me click on the pack my usernamee is lulaone

MariaFernanda32

Also stuck, on the "open a booster pack" screen. Help please?

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

I've merged the threads reporting this issue and re-opened the topic, as we're still receiving reports of this occurring after we believed it to be fixed. If you can, we'd greatly appreciate if you could submit more information via a support ticket (if you're still experiencing this).

In particular, we'd appreciate the following information:

• What device are you using to play the game (PC, Mac, iOS)?
  • What language is the game set to? Can you try changing the language and let us know if this continues?
  • What is the exact action you're prompted to perform when you experience this?
  • Any screenshots you're able to take and attach to your ticket.

Thanks for your continued patience while the Dev team works to resolve this for everyone. :)

Krisdeus

Why am i stuck on the tutorial...

telling me too evolve oshawott when i am using a pikachu electric type deck.. it stays there until i evolve him but don't have him in my deck....

Hljaam

The tutorial runs again when I was trying to log in, but I had finished tutorial already. And client doesn't let me click anything except exit game 

Edited by Hljaam

Mod_Jube

Hi Hljaam,

Sorry to hear about this issue! We have made a minor adjustment to your account, and you should be out of the tutorial now. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Thanks!

Mod_Poplar

Hey Trainers!

I've merged more threads regarding this topic.

If you need to be sent past the tutorial because of this bug, we can do so. Please state explicitly that you need to bypass the tutorial, and we will do so. Thanks for your continued patience! :)

Can you help my friend? His username is "johnwmoura", he is having the same problem and doesn't know what to do.

In this case, your friend will have to let us know himself. He can post here or create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

BiggestNoobEver

I just downloaded the game today, and played some of the trainer matches to start.  After I finished the first round of that, I exited that section, and went back to the main screen, where I got drawn into an unavoidable tutorial, which is odd since I chose to skip that in the first place.  Anyways, I started it and was only given one card, Oshawott, and no hand.  On my 3rd turn, I must play Oshawott to my bench, but only have a potion at that point, and cannot progress.  The match is unavoidable either - I can not forfeit nor go back to the main menu. 

Upon logging out and back in, I immediately must do this tutorial again, with no way to avoid.  I literally cannot play the game since I cannot progress or avoid this.  If there is a way to reset my account to fresh, I would be fine with this since it's better than not being able to play. 

Thank you for your help!

Edit: Since this got moved in here to this thread, I read up a little bit and can give the info requested.

1) This issue is present both on iPad and on Mac computer.  I started the game on the iPad.

2) I do not see options to change the language, at least on the iPad.

3) I do wish to move past the tutorial, so this is me asking kindly.  Thank you much!

Edited by BiggestNoobEver

Mod_Poplar

I just downloaded the game today, and played some of the trainer matches to start.  After I finished the first round of that, I exited that section, and went back to the main screen, where I got drawn into an unavoidable tutorial, which is odd since I chose to skip that in the first place.  Anyways, I started it and was only given one card, Oshawott, and no hand.  On my 3rd turn, I must play Oshawott to my bench, but only have a potion at that point, and cannot progress.  The match is unavoidable either - I can not forfeit nor go back to the main menu. 

Upon logging out and back in, I immediately must do this tutorial again, with no way to avoid.  I literally cannot play the game since I cannot progress or avoid this.  If there is a way to reset my account to fresh, I would be fine with this since it's better than not being able to play. 

Thank you for your help!

Edit: Since this got moved in here to this thread, I read up a little bit and can give the info requested.

1) This issue is present both on iPad and on Mac computer.  I started the game on the iPad.

2) I do not see options to change the language, at least on the iPad.

3) I do wish to move past the tutorial, so this is me asking kindly.  Thank you much!

We've moved you past the tutorial. :) Please let us know if you're still being redirected to the tutorial when you log in.

Additionally, we have passed your report to the Dev team to aid in their investigation of this issue. Thanks for your report, and we appreciate your patience until this can be resolved!

BiggestNoobEver

We've moved you past the tutorial. :) Please let us know if you're still being redirected to the tutorial when you log in.

Additionally, we have passed your report to the Dev team to aid in their investigation of this issue. Thanks for your report, and we appreciate your patience until this can be resolved!

Many thanks!  It appears to have freed up the game - I don't see the tutorial upon logging in any more. 

519Hunter

I am stuck in the 9th stage of tutorial,

I would like to exit the tutorial without completing it please.

Please free me from the tutorial.. 

I Just want to play the game but cant exit tutorial but don't have good enough cards to advance. This is really frustrating!!!

I am stuck on Brittany and cant beat her to advance but cant exit otherwise.

PLEASE HELP ME!  :(  

This is not a Novice issue, I am very familiar with the game and have played it for years. 

Mod_Jube

Hi 519Hunter! We have bypassed the tutorial for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!