Alarae

[GAME] General - Stuck in Tutorial

Alarae

I've just recently downloaded the app yesterday and was playing fine with a logged in account. I skipped the tutorial when I first logged in and I was playing the trainer challenges.

When I logged in today it automatically sends me into the tutorial. I believe it is the second tutorial (they say I know the basics and want to show me advanced moves). From what I can gather the second tutorial is using the incorrect text from the 1st tutorial but the cards from the 2nd tutorial. It's also showing Zach when I think it should be Ella? It works correctly as a guest but not when I log in. It gets to the point where it asks me to put a Pokemon on the bench (per the 1st tutorial) but the game has given me a potion instead of the Oshawatt it should give me to put on the bench to progress so I get stuck.

I've also tried to create a new account but the same thing happens.

I'm playing on the iPad. I tried searching the forums for a similar problem with solutions but couldn't find anything.

Heyimblu

This happened to me as well. I on the other hand did the beginner tutorial to get my bearings. I was doing fine until I had my first loss to Ella. It then restarted the tutorial with oshawott and evee but with the cards I already have. It won't let me leave the game or tutorial because it wants me to pick cards and attacks that aren't there.

Alarae

This happened to me as well. I on the other hand did the beginner tutorial to get my bearings. I was doing fine until I had my first loss to Ella. It then restarted the tutorial with oshawott and evee but with the cards I already have. It won't let me leave the game or tutorial because it wants me to pick cards and attacks that aren't there.

Have you managed to get past the tutorial any other way? I find it strange that there isn't a fix for this when its not on the bug list- it's a pretty big one!

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

TottiAlonso

I'm in this boat too. What exactly does forward to the proper channels mean? Where would feedback be placed? Is there no way just to quit the tutorial?

I should add actually that this is happening to me in the PC program, not an iPad.

Edited by TottiAlonso

Rokawa

Hi,

I am stuck at tutorial mode.

The NPC will ask me to click anywhere, yet nothing happens.

If I attach energy to move on with the progress, afterward NPC ask me to attach energy while my energy is already attached.

AT that point everything just stay there.

I cant concede or do anything.

If I close n restart the game from windows, I logged in and it restart the tutorial.

I don't even see the home page for versus mode, collection etc.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Additionally reinstalling the game do not solve the issue.

Signifer

I'm having this issue too. Both on the iPad and in the PC app.

SirZack17

I'm having the exact same problem. It's been since 8/28 for me. Has anything changed for you?

SooS0531

I am experiencing this issue as well on iPad and Windows. PLease advise on the fix.

Mod_Jube

Hi SirZack17,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue and the development team is currently investigating it. At this time, there is no way to skip the tutorial once you are in it. A few players have reported that reinstalling the game worked for them.

You may want to submit a support ticket just so that you are on record as having this issue.

Thanks!

Godstr1k3s

on the third turn u draw potion

u r told to use it and then it tells me i need to attach a energy card well there is no energy card to attach

please help ot fix

Edited by Godstr1k3s

Godstr1k3s

having exact same issue shouldn't take this long to fix this

it keeps asking for a energy to be attached when there isnt one

as well

Edited by Godstr1k3s

Godstr1k3s

just played on the guest account and the 2nd tutorial is the same as the beginning of the 1st tutorial

so the 2nd tutorial isn't done right

Birkuaín

Hello!

I just had an issue I can't solve. I a,ready tried reinstalling the app and using the PC-Version, but nothing worked.

I'm stuck in some kind of tutorial. The tutorial wants me to play Oshawott, which is a problem, since I only have Pikachu and Meowth on my hand. Choosing one of them works, though, until I have to play a water energy on "Oshawatt" - and of course I don't have this water energy, too.

Last but not least: Giving up is not possible and the game directly starts with this tutorial. What shall I do?

kcdwolf

which match was this on? it sounds like it's the zach match, but just double checking.

Birkuaín

Nobody any ideas?

SooS0531

I have already raised the support ticket and the resolution was to refer to the forums because it would be updated first. This seems to be the ongoing response however, I have been reviewing the forums and there is no path to resolution. I am getting feedback to raise a support ticket. This seems very circular at this point and ongoing for several weeks. How and when will this be resolved?

Mod_Jube

Hi Birkuain,

Please give it another try, you should be out of the tutorial now. Please report back if you continue to experience this issue.

Thank you!

Mod_Jube

Hi SooSO531,

Sorry to hear that you continue to experience this issue. BUT, happy to report that I just freed you from the tutorial! You should be able to log in now and go straight to the main menu.

Craig2Million

I am also stuck in the tutorial.  It tells me to place Oshawott; however, only Pikachu and Meowth are available.  It will freeze up completely when It tells me to place a water energy when there are only lightning energies available.  The resolution to my ticket was to follow the forums.  Mod_Jube can you help?

Craig2Million

I am having the exact same issue. **********************************

Mod_Jube

Hi Craig2Million!

You should now be free from the tutorial.

Please let us know if this is not the case!

Thanks!

Kylestuarttama

I'm also having this issue, on iPad. No clue why it suddenly forced me into,tutorial either I already played multiple online games :(

Kylestuarttama

I'm also having this issue, please help!

Kylestuarttama

I am currently stuck in the tutorial due to not having the correct cards to play from my hand. Please fix this. It forced me into tutorial after about 5 successful online games ... Please help!