Deck Issues

segakid101

I was apart of the closed beta for some time. I understand that when the open beta launched, we lost all of our data. But when I went to build a new deck, only the basic lighting deck was available for me to use. (As well as the Green Tornado Deck which I purchased) I would like to make a water deck, and thought that I would be able to build off of the Basic Blue deck. Is it normal to just get the lightning deck?

it is, the yellow is the online deck. if you would like the basic blue then you must go to trainer challenge and unlock all the cards for that deck (defeat every trainer with the blue deck to do this) then the blue shall appear in your collection

But when I go to Trainer Challenge it says I have already unlocked 12/12 reward cards. Do I have to re challenge some trainers or something?

Hi folks,

The fact that people who have previously unlocked the basic Trainer Challenge decks did not get them after the reset is a known bug. The developers are working hard to resolved it. Anyone who unlocks them now will still get the decks in the TCG Online.

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Hi folks,

The fact that people who have previously unlocked the basic Trainer Challenge decks did not get them after the reset is a known bug. The developers are working hard to resolved it. Anyone who unlocks them now will still get the decks in the TCG Online.

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

I have this problem too! I unlocked all the cards of the 3 basic decks in Trainer Challegne but I have only the Yellow Basic available in the beta online...

It seems to be based on wether or not you have the achievement for winning 12 battles with the deck or not. Somehow I got the achievment for the red deck, but not the other two (despite having 14 wins with each of them). After this mornings update the red deck was the only one available for me. So in thoery once they fix the achievements so they are retroactively awarded we'll get the decks for PTCGO as well.

Archived