Missing Code ?

Ikazumi

Hi there, Im 17 and I bougth two theme deck. Blue assault and Red frenzy. I put these two on my table and began unboxing the Blue assault. I put everything in a distinc place to chek if everything was inside. Everything was ! Especially the Online code. But when I unbox the Red frenzy and did the exact same thing. I realize that the Online code wasn't between the holographic card and the deck. I then chek carfully to see if the card was maybe not in his place but the code was simply missing from the box.

That's why I wanna know If im the only one who didnt got the Code or if it's a big problem.

( I'm sorry if it's hard to read, my english is not the best )

He is obviously from "CENSORED FOR SAFETY REASONS"

anyway Ikazumi u have just received help from Nintenduck the guy that isn t a moderator but acts as one he is very popular and even has a fan club (its mainly just a topic called NintenDuck Fan Club) u should join!! i founded this awesome club

I'm from Canada but the thing is that they weren't any code inside, I didnt try my other code but if they dont work I'll post in the other forum. But Should'nt we wait the final version before claiming a deck ? I believe there's a Wipeout of data so will the data about our deck will be erase too ?

Hello champions!

We're sorry to hear that you may have not received your special gift with purchase, Ikazumi! That's unfortunate news. While that other thread does involve errors regarding codes, we humbly request that you submit your issue through out super-duper, handy-dandy Support Center.

As we continue to ask, beg even, please report all code issues by Asking A Question (as a reminder, you MUST be logged in to see and use this) through our support portal so we can properly investigate into these sort of incidents.

This is top priority for our players, we refuse to have you miss out on anything, especially as exciting as this!

And rest assured! Anything that you proceed to unlock will continue to be an available item, even after intense future maintenance.

I hope this clears the air for everyone who may be concerned about this. :3

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

excuse me but those red and blue Pokemon packs are older than this game so they really actually are not supposed to have codes only black and white teeth_smile.png hope i helped. plus if u spell Ekans backwards its snake and Arbok is Kobra(cobra).

Archived