The chance of receiving packs out of the Mystery Box needs to be increased.

Not_A_Bear

I have not gotten a single pack from the winner's wheel mystery box in AT LEAST over a month.

Not since before the previous Versus Ladder was implemented have I gotten a pack from it. I've won enough to complete both the previous and current VS Ladders, and played many matches even after I maxed those ladders out, and I have not produced even ONE pack out of the box since then.

Even if you count in the occasional Advantage match, which results in more points if you win, I would say I've won AT LEAST 100 matches since the ladder feature came out and nope, not one pack. For the record, this was only when I started keeping track of it - I can't even think of the last time I got a pack from the mystery box even before that.

It used to be that getting a pack from the box was fairly common. I'd wager I got a pack roughly every 10 wins, which was just fine. But now it seems next to impossible to get any packs from the winner's wheel mystery box.

Case in point, the rate at which the mystery box can produce 10-card tradable packs MUST be increased. It's simply too low now, if I haven't been able to get even one pack out of more than 100 wins.

As part of Pokemon Trading Game Online Hidden Changes

People are encourage to buy 5 card Packs using Tokens mostly 

or

Gems for 10 Card Pack Tradeable

this is very true i  havent gotten any packs either ALL i get is tourney tickets  i havent even gotten coins

I have won coins, and also promo cards (however promo cards are very rare). You are lucky enough to get all tickets because the probability of getting coins and tickets for me is the same. But yes, I haven't gotten any packs and we really need some words from mods now!

If you are looking for tradeable packs, I would recommend saving up Tickets and playing Tournaments.

Not an acceptable response. At all.

We were able to get packs just fine out of the Mystery Box prior to a few months ago. We need that rate of obtaining them to return. The current rate is simply unacceptable.

I haven't gotten a pack from winning a versus match in months so I think that it has be removed from something you can win. I think it must have been mentioned somewhere. Maybe a Mod could just tell people that than? Even the five day free pack is locked. Tournaments are the only way to get tradable packs from playing the game. I think Canada is the only play that lets people buy gems and I can never see what they are able to buy with them. If tradable packs were as much as the ones you can buy online than that should just be an option all countries are allowed to do.

If you are looking for tradeable packs, I would recommend saving up Tickets and playing Tournaments.

Excellent response and suggestion :)

+1 from me :D

Excellent response and suggestion :)

+1 from me :D

I hope you are being sarcastic.. because we are talking about mystery box packs not tourny packs. For those people that are not good enough to play in tournys and win, they need a chance. I would also like to see the mystery box give a pack more often.. its pretty crazy how rare it is.

everyone is good enough to play in tourneys.   just play theme deck tournaments. 

I hope you are being sarcastic.. because we are talking about mystery box packs not tourny packs. For those people that are not good enough to play in tournys and win, they need a chance. I would also like to see the mystery box give a pack more often.. its pretty crazy how rare it is.

I ofcourse was not being sarcastic :)

What about people who don't want packs from the wheel and want tokens for trading?

What about people who want packs?

More tokens from wheel makes sense. Tokens can be used to trade and also can be used to purchase items from the shop.

Giving tokens is a win win :D

Not an acceptable response. At all.

We were able to get packs just fine out of the Mystery Box prior to a few months ago. We need that rate of obtaining them to return. The current rate is simply unacceptable.

Hm, no offence but you do know that talking back at a staff member will only cause him to put his foot down, right?

Hm, no offence but you do know that talking back at a staff member will only cause him to put his foot down, right?

Only if I were being rude, which I wasn't.

I ofcourse was not being sarcastic :)

What about people who don't want packs from the wheel and want tokens for trading?

What about people who want packs?

More tokens from wheel makes sense. Tokens can be used to trade and also can be used to purchase items from the shop.

Giving tokens is a win win :D

Tokens cannot be used to trade with? and the packs you buy in the shop are not tradable? So I'm confused... Why would you want tokens over packs? Tokens are okay for getting packs.. but it takes A LOT to get 1 10 card pack whereas you could just get a 10 card pack in a mystery box if you are super lucky.

I agree with her before the Ancient Origin Update we use to get more pack or a good card (got Gengar-ex and MBlastoise-ex) from the mystery box! Now all we get is 50token or 2tournament ticket all the time!!

Tokens cannot be used to trade with? and the packs you buy in the shop are not tradable? So I'm confused... Why would you want tokens over packs? Tokens are okay for getting packs.. but it takes A LOT to get 1 10 card pack whereas you could just get a 10 card pack in a mystery box if you are super lucky.

I use token to get those special offer pack that Include promo card these are always full10cards pack and the card might be usefull

I too agree with TPCi Samhayne , as a newbie i have earned about 80 tournament tickets from reward wheel specially from victor's mystery box and now i have a bunch of good decks as compared to the period when i started playing this game . Playing tournaments always makes me better and allows me to earn good amount of packs which i then trade for cards and other items . And i have also received 2 furious fists packs from victor's mystery box  :)

Archived