Trainer Challenge Character Messages

Cakemaphoneige

Its probably just me, but whilst grinding to climb the Trainer Challenge ladders, rematching over and over on hard to accumulate points for packs and battling x amount of times with themes for packs, having to see the Character messages over and over gets really annoying, particularly when the RNG gods are laughing at you and you're having a concede-fest. Some of their messages are pretty taunting too.

I just wanted to propose some kind of compromise to not have to see them every match: 

Maybe we could just press a button during loading to skip the message or something after we have beat them once already. 

I would love to be able to tell the NPC my thoughts at such times but that ain't happening lol, so i feel this is the next best thing.

Also, being able to test decks against other decks you have made would be the best thing this game could add, but thats none of my business *Sips Tea* .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cakemaphoneige,

Thanks for your suggestions, and sorry to hear about your frustration! I'll submit your thoughts to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open in case you'd like to discuss further. :)

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived