Sign in to follow this  
DoDoHill

[GAME] General - Not receiving credit for a Daily Challenge when Water-type Pokémon do damage to the opponent's Pokémon

DoDoHill

I currently have the daily challenge to do 750 damage to opposing Pokemon with my water Pokemon. I played a few trainer challenge matches on my iPad, successfully scoring damage from my water types. No credit was awarded towards the daily challenge.
Just now I tried Versus matches on my iMac, again scoring damage (including 260 from my Blastoise) and seeing no credit on my daily challenge.

Please help.

graywh

Is the daily challenge valid for the trainer challenge mode?  Check the little star icon on the left side of the card.  If it's not white, you will not earn progress in that mode.

Edited by graywh
  • Downvote 1

DoDoHill

Is the daily challenge valid for the trainer challenge mode?  Check the little star icon on the left side of the card.  If it's not white, you will not earn progress in that mode.

I assume you did not read my entire post.

I did it in Versus as well. Also I have been attempting the second challenge I received today and it is not working either. Plus, I note others reporting the same bug as me.

chickenman2015

I currently have the daily challenge to do 750 damage to opposing Pokemon with my water Pokemon. I played a few trainer challenge matches on my iPad, successfully scoring damage from my water types. No credit was awarded towards the daily challenge.

Just now I tried Versus matches on my iMac, again scoring damage (including 260 from my Blastoise) and seeing no credit on my daily challenge.

Please help.

same happened to me, but i didn't think much of it and it worked perfectly the next day

Mod_Poplar

Hi DoDoHill!

Did this persist after your report? If you continue to experience this or experience it in the future, we would appreciate if you could submit a support ticket for further investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include a screenshot of the Challenge in your Profile and any screenshots you're able to take of you performing the action specified in the correct mode of play. Additionally, we would appreciate if you could submit a game log from a match where you should have made progress in that Challenge. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket.

Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this