AokiRyusei

[GAME] Collection - Booster Packs won through Trainer Challenge are not appearing in the Collection; Mental Might Theme Deck has disappeared

AokiRyusei

I have beaten Mick and his Fire Deck at the City Championship (and another trainer too IIRC but i'm not sure) and after reaching 4 stars I got a Ancient Origins Booster Pack...except that I didn't, it showed me that I did, but nothing came, and that actually ties into 2 other things:

1 - I think that it has to do with the fact that I had to manually ALT + F4 the game because on some occasions the game crashes when I get the last prize against an CPU trainer on T. Challenge, and I have to manually quit to log in again, but that crash also happened other times and even though I manually quit the game recognized the victory and gave me the pack, except it Mick (and this other trainer) i didn't.

2 - Other point that reinforces point 1 is, after this, today's morning I had an error when my computer basically didn't start up anymore. Ok, so I login into another computer with the game installed, it showed me that I had 2 new packs: An AO one and a RS one. After I won the battle with Mick and the other trainer like I said above, it showed me that I got that AO pack (Mick) and some other pack (I assume RS, because...) but I had to manually F4 like i said, so I assumed "Oh, so it WAS an error and now the system recognizes it and gave me them back" but I went to see my packs and nothing, even though it just said I had them.

EDIT: Nvm, my deck is still there, forgot you couldn't use them on Trainer Challenge. And once again, i received a notification about having a new Ancient Origins booster pack, went to my collection and there was none? I don't even understand anymore :blink:

Edited by AokiRyusei

AokiRyusei

Wow, nothing? :wacko:

Mod_Poplar

Hi AokiRyusei,

My sincerest apologies for the delay! Did your booster packs ever make it to your Collection? If not, please submit a support ticket via the link in my signature by signing in and clicking "Ask a Question" so the support team can get that sorted out for you. Issues such as this must be resolved via support ticket, rather than on the forums.

Regarding the Mental Might Theme Deck, you are correct. This deck cannot be used in Trainer Challenge. :)