[PC] Other - Shop gets stuck at "Loading" when trying to access

Belphos

It just freeze everytime i try to enter the shop. The music keeps playing, but the screen freezes in "Loading", not even the Pokéball moves.

Hi Belphos,

This sounds like it might be a performance issue. First, I recommend checking to make sure that you meet the minimum system requirements needed to play the game: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

If so and you continue to experience this issue, here are some tips for improving game performance:

• Perform any outstanding Adobe Flash, Java, and Windows updates and reboot your computer.
  • Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings, as well as from Windows using ALT + ENTER.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.

Please also make sure that you have a strong, stable internet connection and close any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection or your performance.

If this continues, a full re-installation may help. You can perform one by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the link provided above.

And, if none of this helps, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team for further investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please be sure to mention the fixes you've tried in this thread and include a DxDiag file.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful!

Archived