Private Trade

Guest PapiDimmi

Guest PapiDimmi

It's sooo annoying when I want to send a private trade offer to someone, I have to add them and then go to trade, create trade, private trade, and then scroll all the way down.

It would be so much easier if the newest friends you've added are on the top instead of the bottom. It would be great if you could sort them, or if they're just on the top by default.

It would be cool to have a button to send a private trade when you click on someone's little avatar icon next to their message in chat too.

It's sooo annoying when I want to send a private trade offer to someone, I have to add them and then go to trade, create trade, private trade, and then scroll all the way down.

It would be so much easier if the newest friends you've added are on the top instead of the bottom. It would be great if you could sort them, or if they're just on the top by default.

It would be cool to have a button to send a private trade when you click on someone's little avatar icon next to their message in chat too.

Search bar is back. Just search their name, and you should find that to be easier :)

You also don't need to add anyone to trade. When you go to create a trade, you have friends and public options. Search them there first :)

Guest PapiDimmi

Search bar is back. Just search their name, and you should find that to be easier :)

You also don't need to add anyone to trade. When you go to create a trade, you have friends and public options. Search them there first :)

Oh yeah, you're right.

I always add people as a friend before trading with them and I always have.  :P

Still, it would be so easy and great if you could just press a button next to their chat message to private chat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PapiDimmi!

I'll submit your suggestions to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open for further discussion.

Thanks for your input. :)

Archived