Sign in to follow this  
Guest PapiDimmi

[GAME] Deck Manager - Laggy Deck Manager

Guest PapiDimmi

After I updated Pokémon Trading Card Game Online to the latest version (2.30), whenever I add or remove a card from a deck in Deck Manager, the game freezes for about a second. The length of the game freeze varies from time to time.

It is really annoying and I don't see why the game would be worse with new updates.

Edited by PapiDimmi

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

TPCi_Samhayne

Is it possibly that your card cache is loading up?  After a new client, you'll be loading a lot of card assets.  I tested this out on my machines and didn't see anything that seemed amiss.

Bobix86

Is it possibly that your card cache is loading up?  After a new client, you'll be loading a lot of card assets.  I tested this out on my machines and didn't see anything that seemed amiss.

The whole game got laggy overall for me. Plus, i noticed in a match, there was quite a lag, followed by the game kicking me out. My connection was stable, know it cause i started pinging google as soon as the lag started. It might be server load perhaps? You might not notice it being close to the server/having priority, makes sense?

Edit: Now i noticed the deck stats in the deck manager also aren't updated as they should be, played 10 games with a test deck, went into deck manager, stats we're all 0, restarting the game worked, but it obviously needs a fix if it continues.

And yes, it does continue every time.

Edited by Bobix86

Guest PapiDimmi

I downloaded the cards' image cache and now it seems to work perfectly fine.

Guest PapiDimmi

This problem isn't fixed at all now.

Every time I add or remove a card in Deck Manager, I have to wait 4-8 seconds before it's added.

In those 4-8 seconds, the game completely freezes.

This is so annoying. It happens to every card, not just the ones from the newer sets.

Sign in to follow this