Looking for Zekroms

GR0

LF Zekroms, offering Prime Donphan.

Bid what you offer for it, but there's no guarantee I'll accept of course. People, both in-game and in webstores (I don't think webstores give a good indication of TCGO worth because there's no money-value involved, but because so many do...) can't seem to make up how much Zekrom's worth (Prime Donphan's stable though). So hence this topic, I just don't know how to ask so I'll see what people offer and then make up my mind.

I don't care about version (FA or not, it doesn't matter!), unless of course there's an equal offer with one offering more FA. So my personal Zekrom value is set to the non-FA one.

You can also offer Reshiram, but I value Zekrom more at the moment.

ohh i have a FA zekrom but i need more phanpys as i only have one. i need a arirdos and 1 more spinrak to make a deck.

Bid what you offer for it, but there's no guarantee I'll accept of course. People, both in-game and in webstores (I don't think webstores give a good indication of TCGO worth because there's no money-value involved, but because so many do...) can't seem to make up how much Zekrom's worth (Prime Donphan's stable though). So hence this topic, I just don't know how to ask so I'll see what people offer and then make up my mind.

I don't care about version (FA or not, it doesn't matter!), unless of course there's an equal offer with one offering more FA. So my personal Zekrom value is set to the non-FA one.

ohh i have a FA zekrom but i need more phanpys as i only have one. i need a arirdos and 1 more spinrak to make a deck.

I have a Phanpy (Ultra-Thick Skin one) and 2 Spinaraks. I can't trade you a Prime Donphan for just 1 Zek, but I CAN throw in a regular Donphan in the mix with the Phanpy and Spinaraks. I unfortunately don't have Ariados. I suppose that wouldn't be good enough though, would it?

Nope, I got extremely shafted with the boosters (and yes, got the 20 free ones). Only 1 Prime (Donphan, so fortunately a good one), and pretty much nothing else.

I have a Phanpy (Ultra-Thick Skin one) and 2 Spinaraks. I can't trade you a Prime Donphan for just 1 Zek, but I CAN throw in a regular Donphan in the mix with the Phanpy and Spinaraks. I unfortunately don't have Ariados. I suppose that wouldn't be good enough though, would it?

i have 3 donphan i just want those not the donphan.

Ah, right, forgot about this topic.

Well, managed to get 3 Zekroms for my Donphan P (with a regular Donphan and a Thick-Skin Phanpy) a while ago, so this topic isn't necessary anymore.

Archived