Trading Ancient Origins Packs.

MaSkullzOnFire

So I have 36 Ancient Origins packs for trade.

I am mainly looking for:

• 1x Sceptile-EX (AO)
  • 1x M Sceptile-EX.
  • 2x Lugia-EX (AO).
  • 3x Giratina-EX (AO).
  • 2x Kyurem-EX (AO)
  • 2x Pyroar (Flash Fire)
  • 2x Virbank City Gym.
  • 3x Vespiquen w/ Bee Revenge (AO).

I also have other packs for trade should you want others:

• 10x Noble Victories.
  • 3x Phantom Forces.
  • 25x Primal Clash.

The cards listed above are what I am after but do not let that discourage you from offering other cards if you have none of the above.

So if you're interested, please leave your offers below and I shall consider them. This thread will only be open until the trade system is fixed, at which point I shall ask the mods to close this thread.

I am willing to offer 2 Vespiquen (Bee Revenge) in return for 2 Ancient Origins packs when the trading system comes back online.

i have 1 m sceptile ex and 1 m tyranitar ex :) i would like ancient origins packs ;) pm me in game when the trading system is back online :)

So I have 36 Ancient Origins packs for trade.

I am mainly looking for:

• 1x Sceptile-EX (AO)
  • 1x M Sceptile-EX.
  • 2x Lugia-EX (AO).
  • 3x Giratina-EX (AO).
  • 2x Kyurem-EX (AO)
  • 2x Pyroar (Flash Fire)
  • 2x Virbank City Gym.
  • 3x Vespiquen w/ Bee Revenge (AO).

I also have other packs for trade should you want others:

• 10x Noble Victories.
  • 3x Phantom Forces.
  • 25x Primal Clash.

The cards listed above are what I am after but do not let that discourage you from offering other cards if you have none of the above.

So if you're interested, please leave your offers below and I shall consider them. This thread will only be open until the trade system is fixed, at which point I shall ask the mods to close this thread.

Hi,

I have Sceptile and M Sceptile EXs,Giratina EX and Vespiqueen/Bees and some others.

We are already on the friend lists of each other i think,so you can contact me at any time and we can try to make a deal maybe. ;)

Hi,

I have Sceptile and M Sceptile EXs,Giratina EX and Vespiqueen/Bees and some others.

We are already on the friend lists of each other i think,so you can contact me at any time and we can try to make a deal maybe. ;)

That sounds good. If you're not online when I am when the trade system is back up I shall send you an offer :)

That sounds good. If you're not online when I am when the trade system is back up I shall send you an offer :)

Just to mention that i am interested in AO packs. :)

I have a Kryuem EX and a M Sceptile EX if you are ineterested.

Of course I am :) How many packs were you looking for for the both of them?

Sorry skull, didn't remember this thread. Yes, i have a full line of ampharos, but I really want to keep the Ampharos for me. However, I will reconsider if you offer me well. How many AO packs will you pay for the full line?

Archived