Unable to see player's discard piles.

Sheepish99503

Not sure if this is just me, but every game i play since the ao update today, I'm unable to see mines and my opponent's discard piles. Before the update, I had no problem but now it won't let me see anybody's discard piles. Playing on a mac btw

This bug has been persistent for me since some months. Its curious because i playend in another PC and it didnt even appear. I think i got it only 1 time. 

I have noticed it pappears when the opponent has opened a tab, like the deck (most common is checking what the opponent discarded form ultraball)/ discard pile and in that momment you click on a discard pile. The best way to avoid the bug is to wait your turn and then look at the discard pile. It can still happen but for me happens less than when its the opponents turn.

Im playing on windows and the other pc had it too.

Sorry for bad english

This happened to me in four games in a row yesterday, although I do believe it was happening when I tried to check my discard during my opponent's turn, so this revelation is quite interesting. It hasn't happened to me since after the fourth game where it happened however.

Thank you for taking the time to post this information.  Our Testing Team will investigate to see if they can reproduce the issue and then queue it up for fixing.

If you have other input about how or when this bug happens, that information is very helpful for us to track down the problem and correct it.

Archived