TPCi_Samhayne

Official 2.30 Version Feedback

sterlingW

After playing on the new 2.30 game version, please use this thread to post your feedback.

Please click here to read the Patch Notes for version 2.30.

Suggestion to quickly fix the Deck List Sharing Option Bug - Deck Sharing Options will not apply .. in few seconds it goes back to default settings. I do not want trolls asking for my account because they saw my deck,

and

There should not be a option to allow everyone see your decks. This should be only done in Friend battles or People that post the list on the forums. Encourage them to use the forums and have a overall discussion.

Edited by sterlingW

MelMidnight

Trade Maintenance? Now!?  :(

sdrawkcab190

While viewing an opponent's deck there is not option to return to the end game screen. Your only option is to view the deck in the deck editor. 

Sheepish99503

While playing a vs battle, I am unable to see neither mines or my opponent's discard piles. Before this update, I had no problem with discard piles at all during battles. I am playing on the Mac version.

tarif15

heart broken cause i cant trade in a trading card game when i'm an 80 % trader :/ 

still ... it has some positive effects :) now i can actually study in peace since i dont have to worry about trading all day :P 

but please , fix it ASAP . I'm crying in the inside that i cant get any giant forest plant stadiums :(

• Upvote 1

fr33land

Was just discussing the update.  Then the game had a bug, I played Ultra Ball and there was no effect, I was 'inactive' then the server dumped me.  21:40 EST 08/12/2015 unable to login now.  Did anyone else get affected?  Maintenance related?  Looks nice.  Interesting you get to see other people's decks, haven't tried it yet, seems like there def. should be an 'opt out' thing for the more intense people though.

Thefinalcut813

While viewing an opponent's deck there is not option to return to the end game screen. Your only option is to view the deck in the deck editor. 

In my game the "x" is behind the settings gear logo. I have a little room to click it though.

GSdudeman

This might be more of a niche thing, but I feel like this update has taken a step back for those who are playing on Windows tablets. For some reason it won't let me select cards for discard (either from my pokemon or my hand) without right clicking (tap and hold) and tapping select. It also won't let me see my discard pile by right clicking either...

chickenman2015

heart broken cause i cant trade in a trading card game when i'm an 80 % trader :/ 

still ... it has some positive effects :) now i can actually study in peace since i dont have to worry about trading all day :P

but please , fix it ASAP . I'm crying in the inside that i cant get any giant forest plant stadium

i got so board i opened some packs :( :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ration

I'm an iPad only user T-T

Please roll out the new client ASAP ToT

maykwon

Thanks for all the hard work with bug-squashing, Dev Team! I know a lot of my friends were very happy to hear that trading is officially up and running again.

I'm just a little surprised and curious when I heard that the token cap was not only left the way that it was, and instead of lifting the cap itself - a warning notification was programmed if someone was nearing 25k tokens. Was it because lifting the token cap was too heavy in terms of programming and work-load? Perhaps this will be an eventual fix for the far future, but not a priority? Or is it because the general consensus is that 25k tokens is already 'enough'?

Edited by maykwon

sethc24

I try to play and it says its in maintance but when I check the site like it says to it says the server is online

keldeon1

i'm having an issue with setting up trades for specific booster packs, it won't let me choose to receive the 10 card packs, anyone else with the same problem?

Ration

Is there an ETA for iOS update yet?

Guest Pale-Rider88

When I open a 10 card pack at the beginning of a new set it takes 5-8 minutes to open and when it does my game disconnects and I lose the pack.

Edited by Pale-Rider88

Ration

Thanks very much for the latest update. My only complaint is that the Token cost for public trading hasn't changed. Otherwise, I must say I'm very impressed with the new look, new features and bug squashing. Great work Guys :)

playhavock

I had the can't view discard pile bug a few games - it only showed an un-sleeved "back" of a card, I turned off the share deck option but it turned itself back on. No idea if it is on or off now. 

I love the new sorting options - but I would REALLY love if you added "Tradable" to the search function so when I go to mark cards for trade I do not have to sift though the countless cards that I can not do anything with (

Other then that I see no issues with this update. Thanks for keeping the game going :)

abracadbra

1. Biggest bug we have is not able to look at discard piles. 

2. Exp share not working as intended. It got lysandred out once but i switched it back onto the bench. 
then my active's BASIC ENERGY didn't have the option of getting transferred. 
details: it had damage counters on it, active had a focus sash on it. Maybe system got confused?? 

DM_Nightshade

Sinch the Ancient Origin Patch my game have Lag Issue and Often I play a card....nothing happen....then that ''You Are Innactive'' Pop-up I click yes to continue...it disapear and 10-20seconde after that I got kick for being Innactive....but..I Am Activeit's the game not loading properly.

graywh

2. Exp share not working as intended. It got lysandred out once but i switched it back onto the bench. 

then my active's BASIC ENERGY didn't have the option of getting transferred. 

details: it had damage counters on it, active had a focus sash on it. Maybe system got confused?? 

This is not the place to report bugs.  But while we're at it: Did your active get knocked out as a result of poison?  Because that is supposed to bypass Exp Share.

BlueStream

What he's trying to say is that Exp. Share only works if the active was KO'd by an attacker's move, not a special condition.

@graywh I just saw you in a video. Did you notice?

GalliCoon

Logging in is a nightmare. If you save your password it will consistently tell you it's the wrong password and autoregressive until you get account lockout.

graywh

What he's trying to say is that Exp. Share only works if the active was KO'd by an attacker's move, not a special condition.

@graywh I just saw you in a video. Did you notice?

Squeaky's (Team Fish Knuckles) Expanded Latios donk deck from a few months ago?

Logging in is a nightmare. If you save your password it will consistently tell you it's the wrong password and autoregressive until you get account lockout.

I haven't had any problems with remembered passwords.

challah

I have run into 2 bugs:

1. Can't access mine or opponents discard piles at times. I can still use abilities, but I can't view them to see what has been played (seems known).

2. The filters for deckbuilding different formats seem to have issues. For example, I can't add Pokemon Communication to any of my Standard decks, it is not searchable in what are "Standard" cards. Also, separate but related I can't play in the Unlimited format with Lysandre's Trump Card.

Thanks!

Edited by challah