[GAME] Options - Deck List Sharing Settings not being applied

sterlingW

Deck List Sharing Option Bug will not apply the setting it keep setting would not save properly.

I clicked  the Bubble "Do not Share or Share with Friends:" Few seconds later i checked it back to the default option "Share with Everyone"

When you change some settings beside the Deck Sharing

The Deck Sharing Setting goes back to default setting "Share with Everyone"

Edited by sterlingW
TPCi_Samhayne

Hi SterlingW,

In my experience and our internal testing the feature to not share has worked correctly.

One thing to note, you must click "Apply" on the Settings interface before your change will be saved.  Maybe that is what is leading to your experience?

sterlingW

Hi SterlingW,

In my experience and our internal testing the feature to not share has worked correctly.

One thing to note, you must click "Apply" on the Settings interface before your change will be saved.  Maybe that is what is leading to your experience?

I did press apply.....than open setting again is back (Share with everyone) When you change some settings beside the Deck Sharing ...the Deck Sharing Setting goes back to default setting

Let say you Put the Deck Sharing on "DO NOT SHARE"

and you apply the settings.

Open the Setting Menu again...change a setting beside Deck Sharing and than apply..

Open it again you see the Deck Sharing Settings being back to the Default option.

Edited by sterlingW
Mod_Poplar

Hi sterlingW!

The issue has been located by the Dev team, and they are currently investigating it. We appreciate your patience until it can be resolved.

Thanks for your report and the extra information you've provided!