how did my cards dissapear???????????

jovago2000

i need to know how did my cards dissapear.i mean does anyone know how long it took me to make my collection perfect?i know im not alone,but i dont know if i can get basic blue or red even green again,and i need to know how did my hard earned cards dissapear.broken_heart.gif

i need to know how did my cards dissapear.i mean does anyone know how long it took me to make my collection perfect?i know im not alone,but i dont know if i can get basic blue or red even green again,and i need to know how did my hard earned cards dissapear.broken_heart.gif

Your cards disappeared because the moderators specifically said that your account and everyone elses will be wiped. Everything restarted because of the lauch of Open Beta. It was all erased.

Everyone lost their old collections due to the switch from closed to open beta. Nothing disasterous happened to you alone, I promise. If you put time into the game, then you should have recieved packs to open based on that time. Check you collection under "packs."

As for the basic unlocks from playing TC, that is happening to everyone as well and I was told by a moderator they are looking into it.

Since we are still technically in a beta, is it safe to type in new codes or Will all of those disappear too? And can we put our old codes back in to get our cards back or was that a waste of time?

Since we are still technically in a beta, is it safe to type in new codes or Will all of those disappear too? And can we put our old codes back in to get our cards back or was that a waste of time?

The codes you entered during the closed beta for packs should have become credits in the shop. They did for me. If they wipe again, for whatever reason, then your codes will be safe.

Theme deck codes will also save to you account.

You cant redeem already redeemed codes, if you redeemed codes in the beta you should have booster credits according to the amount of codes you redeemed:

3 redeemed codes=3 booster credits

EDIT: Thanks for the link BigGar! I really wanted to know about the basic PCD's

EDIT: Thanks for the link BigGar! I really wanted to know about the basic PCD's

No problem. Trust me, I was freaking out about it this morning too. tounge_smile.png

Archived