[GENERAL] Crashing - Game sometimes stops responding and must be closed

hygget

Hey guys. im new to this game, and so far i really like it BUT i have a huge problem, the game always stop answering and then i either have to wait 30 sec to 4 mins or just close it and open again. 

im not sure what can be the reason this happens, so wanted to hear what you guys had to say <3 <3 <3 

Hi hygget,

I just responded to a thread with similar issues, so I'll quote my response below:

First, please make sure that you computer meets all of the minimum system requirements for the game. Those are located on this page: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

If you do meet those requirements, the following tips for improving game performance may help:

• Perform any outstanding Adobe Flash, Java, and Windows updates and reboot your computer.
  • Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings, as well as from Windows using ALT + ENTER.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.

If these suggestions do not help, the support team may be able to assist you further. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Good luck, and I hope this helps! :)

Archived