Legit foil error pulled by me!

Ko_Jack

Ok, super excited. I would like any feedback please, I was recently opening a few diff booster packs from all diff series the other day and pulled a rare holo Carbink. Didn't think anything of it and immediately sleeved it and continued, as I was putting all my sleeved rares in binder I noticed a rainbow glare coming off the BOTTOM portion of the Carbink. I take it out and inspect. The holofoil bleeds right through the bottom half of the card! This is not a rev holo. I.have numerous pictures. Haven't seen anything like it online. Wondering if only one like it??? Going to send to PSA to authenticate someone soon, but I'm not worried about it'd authenticity because I PULLED IT. let me know how to post a pic and I'll *** immediately. All help appreciated.

BTW, I'm 100% positive it's not a fake card because all the boosters I bought that day from GameStop were still in their bulk shipment plastics because I arranged a day to purchase them on one of their often merchandise shipments right after they were scanned into their inventory.

Archived