[GAME] Versus Mode - Versus Ladder Info text overflows out of the borders

Spartanclone001

I don't want to put this in "report bugs" because it really isn't a bug but more of an imperfection that just doesn't look right and should be corrected.

Under "versus" mode, and when you click on the "information" button (bottom left corner), it explains the "versus ladder" system. The text at the bottom goes out of the box and it just looks poorly done. I think the box that surrounds the text should be bigger.  You can clearly see the boxes boarders where it ends and then the text that is leftover explaining the versus system goes out of the boarders.

I noticed the text over-flow as well, though it doesn't really bother me much as it's technically legible and doesn't seem to directly affect how the ladder works in general. I agree it doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, however, the team will probably leave this at a lesser-priority seeing as there are some things we do need fixed as soon as possible, like the missing search bar for example.

Hi Spartanclone001,

We were unable to reproduce your report. The text all appears to be within the borders of the info window. Are you still experiencing this? Is it on iOS? If so, we'd greatly appreciate if you could submit a screenshot via support ticket (link in my signature).

Thanks for your report!

Hi Spartanclone001,

We were unable to reproduce your report. The text all appears to be within the borders of the info window. Are you still experiencing this? Is it on iOS? If so, we'd greatly appreciate if you could submit a screenshot via support ticket (link in my signature).

Thanks for your report!

Yes, this is on IOS

Archived