Some way to recycle unused pokemon or ones you have to many of?

A1snipe06

For example, I have 48 Shuppets..

Which is clearly unnecesary, so how would it work if it could work to have some sort of system to be able to turn in so many cards and receive something?

I dont really know how it would work or anything, but the idea is out...

Any takers?

This may not be a new suggestion, but I think this should be repeated here over and over again until the Dev team implements it. Now that my all-time favorite Triumphant bundle has returned, I've also been reminded of my all-time least favorite aspect of PTCGO's economy: the uselessness of locked goods past a certain point.

Would it really take much to grind these half a dozen sealed Triumphant decks into some nominal token count?

great idea. i think we all have 50 or so basic cards of one type or another. how about once you recycle 100 cards. you get 1 pack. or something to this effect. cheers

It would be cool if you could do some sort of trade in. Like I trade in 3 commons and get 1 random common, 3 uncommon for 1 uncommon, 3 rares for 1 rare. 

I think some way for us to recycle so many unused commons would also help the game client to have so many cards and their scans stored in the buffer (or wherever they keep them..) for all of the players using the system, thus helping the player's pc and the system to function faster.

It would be cool if you could do some sort of trade in. Like I trade in 3 commons and get 1 random common, 3 uncommon for 1 uncommon, 3 rares for 1 rare. 

I really like this idea. The main point is that 50 identical locked cards are useless. There needs to be a way to put them to use.

Archived