Start from extreme left when searching in deck.

Spartanclone001

I noticed whenever you play any card that searches your deck that it does not start you from the first card on the left hand side. Instead, it starts you three or four cards into your deck and the user will have to click to the left a few times to see what cards were missed. I think a good idea is when searching through the deck, the conveyer belt of cards should always start to the extreme left.  Now this is not a huge inconvenience, but believe it or not, on the Ipad it is a bit more cumbersome.

Kind of related, I also notice that when you search the deck that it's in a random order of course, however when you do a 2nd search of a deck later in the game, sometimes the cards in the deck are still in the exact same order as when you first searched.  I don't know if PTCGO does it for convenience reasons or if the shuffling is stuck, or what it is, but just another observation about searching through the deck, hope that is ok I wrote about it on here.  Cheers,

Kind of related, I also notice that when you search the deck that it's in a random order of course, however when you do a 2nd search of a deck later in the game, sometimes the cards in the deck are still in the exact same order as when you first searched.  I don't know if PTCGO does it for convenience reasons or if the shuffling is stuck, or what it is, but just another observation about searching through the deck, hope that is ok I wrote about it on here.  Cheers,

I never noticed this. I will check this out.

Archived