Sign in to follow this  
Ameya670841

[GENERAL] Other - Trade chat rooms are not appearing

Ameya670841

HEY people ,

My all the chats arent opening, when i click on tghe trade room , that option goes but the window dont appear, general chat also isnt visible.Plzz moderators look out wht has happened as the email hasnt worked

Adfury2

It happens sometime due to bad connectivity issues b/w your net and the game server . Try to re-login 3-4 times and then you will be able to access chat windows or check whether your net speed is down / or bad connectivity b/w your modem and your respective play source (i.e laptop , ipad etc) .

P.S - Btw this topic should have been created in report a game bug or technical support  :mellow: .

Edited by Adfury2

Ameya670841

Why i m not able to access any room in ptcgo, even if m not muted nothing problem , my internet is also fast, then why it is happnening, plz let me know the reason

Mod_Poplar

Hello Ameya670841!

Your chat should now be working. If it is not, this may be an issue with the port which connects to the chat server. The Pokémon TCG Online has four ports that need to be opened for the game to function properly: 39389, 8181, 5222 and 6967. 6967 is the "gateway" port that the client connects to momentarily to get information on which connection servers are available and their IP addresses. 8181 is the port that client makes a dedicated connection to in order to play the game. 5222 is for connection to the chat server. If you do not know how to check if these ports are open, we recommend using your preferred search engine to search for "(Name of router/modem) port forwarding".

If asked if the ports are to be configured as UDP or TCP, select both.

I hope this helps! :)

Sign in to follow this