Hello New Players!

meagseevee

Are you a new player to the TCGO? I bet you have a bijilion questions going through your head...and trust me, we've all been in your shoes! Well now you can breath easy because I am here to help you get started along the way!! Whatever questions you may have pertaining to all things TCGO, I'll be there to help!! ...I'm no super-genius by any means, but I enjoy helping others when I can!!  I can work one-on-one with deck building and training, and give you insightful information every new player should know :D.

...so!  I hope to hear back from players  on this forum or on the online game. I immensely enjoy all things Pokémon and I take great joy in giving back to the Poke community! ...also, if it does take time to reply, I apologize in adavance! ....always busy training :D

Are you a new player to the TCGO? I bet you have a bijilion questions going through your head...and trust me, we've all been in your shoes! Well now you can breath easy because I am here to help you get started along the way!! Whatever questions you may have pertaining to all things TCGO, I'll be there to help!! ...I'm no super-genius by any means, but I enjoy helping others when I can!!  I can work one-on-one with deck building and training, and give you insightful information every new player should know :D.

...so!  I hope to hear back from players  on this forum or on the online game. I immensely enjoy all things Pokémon and I take great joy in giving back to the Poke community! ...also, if it does take time to reply, I apologize in adavance! ....always busy training :D

Well I share those interests with you and salute you for helping others, it a very noble Cause.

Hey, harshus new player guide provides some good tips, anyone whose new should check it out.

Well agreed, but mine is a guide while she wants to help by interacting with players.

So Meagseevee, there is a thread in PVP Section called Zaft Academy, which does the same thing that you are doing. I think it is a much better place for you, because there are a lot of trainees and new players waiting for a player to help them out. I think you must join there and help out as often as you can :)

Have a nice day and keep helping others :)

Well I share those interests with you and salute you for helping others, it a very noble Cause.

Well agreed, but mine is a guide while she wants to help by interacting with players.

So Meagseevee, there is a thread in PVP Section called Zaft Academy, which does the same thing that you are doing. I think it is a much better place for you, because there are a lot of trainees and new players waiting for a player to help them out. I think you must join there and help out as often as you can :)

Have a nice day and keep helping others :)

Well thanks so much for the direction because I knew I wanted to get my message out there, I just didn't know where to start. The forums are new to me as well but it is a great way to get involved!  Once again, thank you and I can't wait to help :)

best wishes-

Well thanks so much for the direction because I knew I wanted to get my message out there, I just didn't know where to start. The forums are new to me as well but it is a great way to get involved!  Once again, thank you and I can't wait to help :)

best wishes-

It is so good to see players so desperate to help others :) Have a nice day and God Bless you for helping others :)

Hey just added you I'm a week new to the Tcg. I played the original set way back then, and am now coming back well online anyway. I have a mix of A fighting and water deck, it's been doing well as I pulled a Mega Blastoise and I also traded for a Lucario-Ex and Groudon-EX and my deck seems to be doing alright I'm already hooked on this game. If anyone wants to add me to play and give me deck ideas this noob is all ears. :)

Hey just added you I'm a week new to the Tcg. I played the original set way back then, and am now coming back well online anyway. I have a mix of A fighting and water deck, it's been doing well as I pulled a Mega Blastoise and I also traded for a Lucario-Ex and Groudon-EX and my deck seems to be doing alright I'm already hooked on this game. If anyone wants to add me to play and give me deck ideas this noob is all ears. :)

hey buddy! Congrats on the awesome pulls! TCGO is very fun to play so getting hooked is a good thing haha. I added you on the game network, so I'd be happy to help out and answer any questions you have in that location :D cheers.

What ways are there to attach more than one energy in a turn?

hello friend!! My favorite decks apply this technique haha. In standard, basic Yveltal can attach energy from the discard pile with it's first attack (oblivion wing) ..this is from standard play. I added you as a friend on the tcgo game, where I would be more helpful to answering questions. Hope to hear from you soon!

What ways are there to attach more than one energy in a turn?

There are a few examples that fit different styles of acceleration.

There are items that accelerate (Dark patch, Colress Machine and Mega Turbo) that are effective because you can use these without wasting the ability/attach for the turn.

Abilities (Deluge [blastoise], Dynamotor [Eelektrik] and Metal Links [bronzong]) accelerate from almost anywhere. The most common are from the hand (Blastoise, used in the previous example) or the discard (Bronzong/Eelektrik) to grab energy and put it on the field directly. You can use these to power up in the turn, so you can pull off some surprize hits!

Finally, attacks (Emerald Slash [Virizion EX] Pump-up Smash [Terrakion EX] Shout of Power [Landorus FFI]) are the last way I can think of. Emerald Slash is an example of an attack that you can get energy from a deck, Pump-up smash is an example of attaching from hand and Oblivion Wing is the example of grabbing out of the discard. Keep in mind, all of these do damage, which is another benefit of using this way of acceleration.

I don't be forgetting some ways of getting energy accelerated, but if I am, feel free to add them!

There are items that accelerate (Dark patch, Colress Machine and Mega Turbo) that are effective because you can use these without wasting the ability/attach for the turn.

Abilities (Deluge [blastoise], Dynamotor [Eelektrik] and Metal Links [bronzong]) accelerate from almost anywhere. The most common are from the hand (Blastoise, used in the previous example) or the discard (Bronzong/Eelektrik) to grab energy and put it on the field directly. You can use these to power up in the turn, so you can pull off some surprize hits!

Finally, attacks (Emerald Slash [Virizion EX] Pump-up Smash [Terrakion EX] Shout of Power [Landorus FFI]) are the last way I can think of. Emerald Slash is an example of an attack that you can get energy from a deck, Pump-up smash is an example of attaching from hand and Oblivion Wing is the example of grabbing out of the discard. Keep in mind, all of these do damage, which is another benefit of using this way of acceleration.

I don't be forgetting some ways of getting energy accelerated, but if I am, feel free to add them!

Perfect reply I may add, I suppose I  was thinking too standard from Ancient Origins :D

hello friend!! My favorite decks apply this technique haha. In standard, basic Yveltal can attach energy from the discard pile with it's first attack (oblivion wing) ..this is from standard play. I added you as a friend on the tcgo game, where I would be more helpful to answering questions. Hope to hear from you soon!

Same! I have a treveant/mewtwo/yvetal/malamar deck that wins most of the time because i have about 30 energy cards! Getting more of them in play should help a lot!

Thanks, I'll trade some packs for some dark patches and corless machines when the trading is available again! This will help alot

Thanks, I'll trade some packs for some dark patches and corless machines when the trading is available again! This will help alot

Keep in mind, these cards will only work when attaching to specific pokemon types (Dark for Dark patch, and Team Plasma pokemon for Colress machine)

These are also expanded cards, so you may not want to get these if you play standard.

Also, on a side note. I decided to reopen Zaft Academy, so any new players, I can help you out a ton, and players that have more experience* can help you.

*If you're Screenname isn't MegasEevee, you don't have to reply for this question.

Hello. I'd like to make you apart of the Academy, to help out the New players. Shoot me a FR in gane, so we can talk in game.

Is there a way to bring pokemon out from your discard pile into your hand?

Edit: found it. If theres a better trainer than revive and max revive though, lemme know

Is there a way to bring pokemon out from your discard pile into your hand?

Edit: found it. If theres a better trainer than revive and max revive though, lemme know

Dowsing Machine, though its an ace spec !

Dowsing Machine, though its an ace spec !

Harshu, dowsing machine only works for trainers. Recycle and lysandres trump card are other ways though.

Keep in mind, these cards will only work when attaching to specific pokemon types (Dark for Dark patch, and Team Plasma pokemon for Colress machine)

These are also expanded cards, so you may not want to get these if you play standard.

Also, on a side note. I decided to reopen Zaft Academy, so any new players, I can help you out a ton, and players that have more experience* can help you.

*If you're Screenname isn't MegasEevee, you don't have to reply for this question.

Hello. I'd like to make you apart of the Academy, to help out the New players. Shoot me a FR in gane, so we can talk in game.

Sounds great :D

Harshu, dowsing machine only works for trainers. Recycle and lysandres trump card are other ways though.

I think dowsing Machine allows to get any Card from the Discard Pile, yeah. Its like Computer Searching the Discard Pile.

Archived