HS-Triumphant Bundle

LongChanChan

great bundle, but correct me if I'm wrong. this exact bundle was released about 1 month ago? i got the deck then, why re-release the same packs/bundles over, if you arent going to re-release other theme decks that were made unavailable to players currently. (basic orj); why not other decks from HG/SS series, growth clash, ember spark, mind flood, chaos control, steel sentinel, daybreak, nightfall, verdant frost......?? a little insight behind this idea would be appreciated. thx

Is the Theme Deck legal for Theme Deck tournaments and Versus play? The information given is unclear on that. 

Yes, it is legal. All theme decks can be used in tournaments and versus mode.

This is the 3rd time this bundle is in the shop now... c'mon guys, it ain't like there aren't other Theme Decks from that era. I really enjoy to open those old boosters, but at this point I don't know, if I really need a 6th copy of Machamp Prime....

I think there is also a yanmega prime bundle which exist , it should put that in shop instead of machamp prime bundle  :o .

In each HGSS - Triumphant Prime Challenge Box with Yanmega Prime (Pokemon), you'll find:

• 1 HGSS - Triumphant Verdant Frost theme deck, ready to play, with a bonus booster pack!
  • 1 Yanmega Prime card that fits perfectly with this deck's strategy!
  • 1 complete Evolution chain with three Pokemon cards for your deck! (Swinub, Piloswine & Mamoswine)
  • 2 HGSS Undaunted booster packs!
  • A special code card for the Pokemon TCG Online that unlocks the theme deck, the Pokemon Prime, and all three Pokemon in the Evolution chain, as well as three booster packs!

Previous items will occasionally rotate back into the Shop.  We appreciate that you want new stuff :)

Just to keep things straight, my records show that this bundle was last available on April 15th, nearly 4 months ago.

Also, beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.  While you may have seen this bundle previously, others have not.  Indeed, there are thousands of new players every day that start playing the PTCGO.  They might appreciate the return of this item more?

I do agree with you that there are many other items that we could include in the Shop.  Hopefully our future efforts will surprise and delight you!

I get that some people will want it, but we have to stick with the current format because HGSS cards will not be allowed in most of sanctioned play. Probably Phantom Forces boosters might be a better idea, maybe players can take a shot at getting a Night March deck?

Previous items will occasionally rotate back into the Shop.  We appreciate that you want new stuff :)

Just to keep things straight, my records show that this bundle was last available on April 15th, nearly 4 months ago.

Also, beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.  While you may have seen this bundle previously, others have not.  Indeed, there are thousands of new players every day that start playing the PTCGO.  They might appreciate the return of this item more?

I do agree with you that there are many other items that we could include in the Shop.  Hopefully our future efforts will surprise and delight you!

If that is what Pokemon wants to do. Actually its a good thing, and then why not actually bring the HGSS, CoL and BW Boosters back in the shop and make them available in tournaments, since so many Players join you, its quite unfair, that they can't get those stuff !

This was just a suggestion, I really like what the staff does. Hats off ! :)

im happy with the HGSS bundle, even though this is my 3rd purchace, im happy what i pulled (excluding machamp primes which i got 5 of them now). pulled a couple of other primes and a alph lipograph. im ok with any HGSS bundle coming, it giving me chances to increase my collection.

then why not actually bring the HGSS, CoL and BW Boosters back in the shop and make them available in tournaments

There is already an Unlimited format which allows HGSS cards and onwards. The problem with this, though, is that the previous set may have had overpowered cards, and a newer version was released to fix the problem, or a similar card was never made ever again.

Take Professor Oak's New Theory for example. It shuffles your hand back into your deck, and then lets you draw six cards. That is way more overpowered than Professor Juniper, which discards your whole hand just to net you one more card. When the HGSS cards were rotated out and only BW cards were allowed, people were stuck with Professor Juniper. Then XY cards were added to the mix, which introduced Professor Sycamore which also discards your hand in exchange for seven new cards like Professor Juniper does, along with Shauna, which shuffles your hand into your deck but gets you only five cards.

Archived