I just want to report this guy here as well.

Tudz

I fought this guy named [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu] who is actually using up the 25mins mark time to ruin games. I have a screen shot to prove it but i couldnt find the upload file icon as im new. I dont know if there is any. I do hope a moderator will be able to read this and do something about it. 

I can also send the picture if you can give me an e-add to forward it to. 

Great game! More power!

I fought this guy named [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu] who is actually using up the 25mins mark time to ruin games. I have a screen shot to prove it but i couldnt find the upload file icon as im new. I dont know if there is any. I do hope a moderator will be able to read this and do something about it. 

I can also send the picture if you can give me an e-add to forward it to. 

Great game! More power!

Calling out people on forums or discussing other things related to them is against the rules of Pokemon Forums. For reporting, you may contact the support portal of the pokemon and submit a ticket.

Please remove the name of the player and if you want to report, report the player on through a support ticket

I hope you understand and have a nice day, Welcome to the pokemon community :)

Hello Tudz,

For the safety of our players, posting another player's information on the forums when referring to a dispute is not allowed. 

In the future, please note that you can report a player in-game by clicking the silhouette/player picture next to their name in chat, then pressing report (exclamation mark).

Otherwise, you can submit a report by submitting a ticket. You can access the support portal by clicking the link in my signature. 

I will be closing this thread. Thank you!

Archived