Got several HGSS-Era cards.

WaserAdept

I'm looking for someone to trade away all of my HGSS Cards in a bulk as i don't need them but could use some boosters to trade for new stuff. Here's the cards i got **************************

I am looking for the best offer. I only trade all cards at once.

E: appereantly i can't use imgur links, therefore i could need some help in how to attach pictures as i am quite new to the forum.

E2: I'd also trade the cards by other amounts then a bulk. If you are interested in single cards only, add me ingame and send me an offer

This site doesn't really have an actual way to show images (except from the staff's posts) because it shuts out all links not leading to official Pokémon websites. If you want to show us your list of cards, you'll have to type out the list.

Draconian, I know, but it is what it is.

I'm looking for someone to trade away all of my HGSS Cards in a bulk as i don't need them but could use some boosters to trade for new stuff. Here's the cards i got **************************

I am looking for the best offer. I only trade all cards at once.

E: appereantly i can't use imgur links, therefore i could need some help in how to attach pictures as i am quite new to the forum.

add me in game or pm me :) i'll try to get all the old stuff u got :D

This site doesn't really have an actual way to show images (except from the staff's posts) because it shuts out all links not leading to official Pokémon websites. If you want to show us your list of cards, you'll have to type out the list.

Draconian, I know, but it is what it is.

Oh well.. I won't do that. Anybody who is interested in the cards, add me ingame i'll have the cards for trade.

add me in game or pm me :) i'll try to get all the old stuff u got :D

Added

Servers gone offline, i'll look into it later.

E: Just looked into your offer and checked some prices like the energy cards and the energy cards alone are worth like half the price you offered me. I'm going by the pricelist you are selling btw http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32001-violet-city-trading-company-vctc-pack-values-updated-villains-week-2-has-started/

Archived