All my cards are GONE!

hornsby708

I logged in today, into my son"s account where use the codes we get, and our whole collection is gone. It was replaced by packs of cards and not even close to the amount of codes we really had. We bought a tom of packs and get a code at our league each time. We had at least 40 codes plus the precon packs. What happened? How do I get someone to talk to about this. This really gets me mad. I bought these for a reason and we happen to open good cards, now they are gone.

My son's name is "THEGREATJOEY" if that is needed from someone here who can help.

leaderdragon.pngYou must be rather paniced and confused and it's understandable.

Today the whole site opened into Open Beta.

It's been said for a very long time that when everything opened from Closed Beta to Open Beta everything would restart.

You should still have the points for those boosters that were inputted ect.

Sorry for your confusion.- Dragon Master

Hello Garlicsaur,

We have been preparing the community for these changes for quite awhile, explaining that at the beginning of Open Beta that the collection you have completed will be removed and you will be compensated for the codes you redeemed by booster credits.

As to you not having as many credits as codes you've redeemed, you'll need to send in a ticket as the investigation may require some account information and we don't want you to share that on the forums! Please do so at http://support.pokemon.com/

Jaqq

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

OK, but I don't. It's way short. How do I get what I had.

Also, are codes for open beta just like codes for closed beta? I need to get them from Black and White packs? what about Emerging Powers?

leaderdragon.pngYou simply get them the same way you got them before.

Via trades or finding them in packs.

As of this point I think only B/W codes will work if I'm hearing that right.

Those codes come in marked packs.- Dragon Master

Well this sucks. I can't post here with his account due to him being set as too young. So I never remember to look. I dont care if I have to open packs I just want what I put in.

I can't figure out how to trade on here. I would if I could.

leaderdragon.png

Something is goofy right now with the trade system so you might just want to wait till that gets worked over. There are many nice people here that I'm sure that would be willing to trade with him also has he even opened his new packs?- Dragon Master

OK, but I don't. It's way short. How do I get what I had.

During Close Beta each person was given 20 free packs (10x CoL & 10x TR) when they entered their first code. I think this was so that players would have enough cards to try out the TCG Online features like trading, building decks, and playing. These could be part of some of your missing packs. There is currenlty a close Beta Rewards Program that you can read about in the News section that talkes about how you can earn some of these packs back by the amount of time you have logged in with the TGC Online.

I would count how many BW Code cards you have and match it up with how many booster credits you were given in the restart. If they don't match I would submit a ticket on it. Hope this helps.

Also, are codes for open beta just like codes for closed beta? I need to get them from Black and White packs? what about Emerging Powers?

Starting today you are suppose to be able to enter in the codes from the Emerging Powers theme decks. You will not be able to enter any of the codes from the Emerging Powers booster packs till Aug 31st when the set if offically released. You can still enter in any Black & White booster pack codes you have.

I'm having the same issue as well. I had 36 Black & White codes from a booster box and all i have with me now is 20 random booster packs though theme deck wise remains as it is. sad_smile.png

Bit worried about the same thing i can not seem to find these booster credits , i brought my son a box Black and white cards for the codes , all codes were entered

for both cherneyean and Windies: Any code that you submitted to redeem a pack (the ones you bought) should be available in the shop section of the site as credits. These credits add up to the amount you redeemed so you should be able to purchase new packs with them.

The packs that were there in your collection were thank you gifts for participating in the closed beta. Your booster credits should be in the shop ready to be used. (And if they aren't then you should file a report.) Be sure to click the shop button so you go to the booster shop and not just the code redeem page.

Will there be another reset before going live? Just want to know.

From my understanding there will not be another reset going forward

Hey Guys! Just an FYI!

If you're missing booster packs, check out this nifty announcement post HERE by an extremely handsome Professor *cough* Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived