FT: 7 Plasma Freeze for 4 reg-Shaymin-EX-COL

kirur

Hey I'm offering 7 Plasma Freeze Packs for 4 regular Shaymin EX Colorless! It's in Public Trade for 8 hours so whoever wants those Plasma Freeze packs then go get it!

Sorry, but that's a really, really bad trade. One Shaymin probably isn't worth seven plasma freeze, and four can go for like forty freeze packs. In the future, you can use the trading company's to gauge the value of a card, though keep in mind, they earn a little profit

Sorry, but that's a really, really bad trade. One Shaymin probably isn't worth seven plasma freeze, and four can go for like forty freeze packs. In the future, you can use the trading company's to gauge the value of a card, though keep in mind, they earn a little profit

Not true at all.. Plasma Freeze can easily be valued 3 times the value of Rising Skies and I'm not using trading companies... I'm using Public Trade so just keep your negative feedback to yourself.

Not true at all.. Plasma Freeze can easily be valued 3 times the value of Rising Skies and I'm not using trading companies... I'm using Public Trade so just keep your negative feedback to yourself.

Okay, plasma freeze is not worth three RS. Also, public trades often are bad, especially for valuable cards.people think they might get lucky and it will be accepted, and if you want proof, put your trade on pub and you can see for yourself wether it goes through or not.

just...lol

Okay, maybe forty was a bit of a exaggeration, but still, over 20

Wow could everyone leave him alone??? He made the offer a few days ago and he's already admitted in violet that his offer was wrong. But you all keep adding more and more insults like "this dude is crazy" or "okay I'd do 20 not 40 but still lol". Like leave the poor kid alone I'm sure he didn't ask to be heckled like this.

Thread closed. In future, please note that constructive criticism is fine 'n dandy; but rude remarks and lolz are not acceptable.

Thanks!

Archived