Suggestion: Reporting Users in game

GhostofSeven

I've had a over all very positive experience with this game and I am in no way planning to leave or change how much I play. However. 

This is largely a game for a audience younger than I, and likely many other players, and a obvious way to report users in the game is needed. While it hasn't been a huge issue there's been some pretty foul language used in chat and a way to report that would be nice. 

I wasn't even aware there was a reporting system in place until I had searched the site wide FAQ after several incidents. 

This game is geared for a younger player base, there is no doubt about that, there needs to be a way to report other users that's simple and easy that said younger audience can understand and that doesn't take a good amount of searching to find. Even just including how to report another player in the tutorial would be a good start. 

I've never understood why there wasn't a "report game" button. Pressing it could automatically attach a log of the game on completion, along with a short comment from the person who pressed it about what to look for. With one or two clicks, someone could thereby put in a report asking if a given card was working right, or ask a GM to do something about a staller, or claim that a display bug seemed to be occurring, or report language; without going through the current convoluted process. 

Hi GhostofSeven!

You can currently report a player by clicking their silhouette in chat and clicking the Report button (with the exclamation point symbol). You can also submit a support ticket to report a player by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". I'll go ahead and pass along your feedback regarding making this more easy or obvious though.

Thanks for your input! :)

Archived