Sign in to follow this  
Oo_Raab_oO

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Daily Challenge to put seven Dragon-type Evolutions into play could not be completed in Trainer Challenge

Oo_Raab_oO

Using the Storm Rider theme deck in Trainer challenge to accomplish the daily task of putting 7 dragon evolution cards into play does not seem to be working.

I have played 10+ matches where I've evolved 1-2 Dratini into Dragonair, and about half of those matches I've been able to evolve a Dragonair into Dragonite.... and none of this has rewarded any progress toward the daily task of playing 7 Dragon evolution cards.

Aniketdianafury

Hi there,

Have you checked the game mode in which the daily challenge was meant to be done . If tthe given daily challenge was not meant to be done in trainer challenge mode then your dragon level will not progress until and unless the daily challenge is done in its appropriate game mode (i.e , pvp , tournament etc) . You can check the game mode in which the challenge is meant to be done through the game mode icons in each challenge panel. Highlighted icons show which game modes are available to complete the challenge.

Hope it helps :) 

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Oo_Raab_oO

Unfortunately I've just abandoned the daily assuming that it may have gotten bugged and I would be able to reactivate it, but now it is just gone forever.

...as far as I could tell... (and I checked like 20 times) there was nothing that indicated I was unable to use Trainer Challenge to complete the daily, but I could be mistaken.

Either way, as I said earlier, I abandoned the challenge, so I can't even check at this point, but I do appreciate the reply.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Oo_Raab_oO,

The most common cause for situations like these is attempting to complete the Challenge in the wrong mode of play. In the future, you can check which modes of play a Challenge can be completed in by going to your Profile and looking at the icons next to the challenge. The star indicates that it can be completed in Trainer Challenge, the lightning bolt indicates that it can be completed in Versus Mode, and the trophy indicates that it can be completed in Tournaments.

If you experience this again and see that you should be able to complete the Challenge in that mode of play, please let us know. It may also help to take a screenshot or two in case we need that info.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Sign in to follow this