Will there be the chat bar still be on the right on Client version 2.30?

9999ben9

My question is, will the chat bar still be on the right when the new client version comes with Ancient Origins.

I Believe that the devs released photos of the new export button for deck lists here 

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32388-dev-update-xy-ancient-origins-deck-list-sharing-and-client-230/

but when I looked at it the right side of the screen the chat bar was still on the right. I'm wondering if this is set in stone or it is changeable.

The reason why I ask is because ive seen SOOOO MANY players complaining about this, as many players loved it being on the left side, myself included, for many reasons

If this is something changeable many players, including me would love it to go back to the left side if possible.

The best case scenario I believe is to make it an option to put it on the right or left side.

But I would also still like to thank the devs for working so hard on this game just for our personal enjoyment.

Thanks.

Hi 9999ben9!

This feedback has been given by other Trainers, so the Dev team is aware of this sentiment from the community. Regardless, we appreciate your input and will leave this thread open in case you've got any more to add. :)

Please make it customized option, It's harder for me to look left while i'm playing from bed* than to look right.

*I'm 100% disabled.

The location of the Social menu is not changing in the 2.30.0 game update. That's not to say that it won't ever change, just that it's not changing in the next update.

I like BlueStream's idea of the chat being at the bottom. I didn't like it on the left side because when open it blocked the other players cards counts and discard pile. I like it better on the right but on the bottom sounds better. Maybe it could show the last three lines always and also be able to open it more?

Yes, but the text will have to be legible and standing out enough so it can be seen clearly yet small enough so it doesn't get in the way.

Archived