No Reporting Players Option

Kyno50

I have had sooo many matches against players who will wait the entire match and not do anything except cancel the timeout. I'd like a way to report it in a future version. If you don't believe me that this happens here is an image: [Content removed - Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod_Turtle] 

Hello Kyno50,

Sometimes players have connection issues. We are aware some players use the time bank unfairly and sometimes they don't play at all. If you ever encounter a situation like this, please send a ticket to the support team. You can open a ticket by clicking the support portal link in my signature. Our support team and moderation staff have the tools to investigate and make sure the game is being played fairly.

Yea, why on earth would he do that?!

I really think those in need are going to have a much tougher time due to too many players wanting the thinking time to be cut, but I can't believe how frequent this exploitation is.

I think I know how to solve this issue.

I have send a request about this behavior to support.... they say there is a report ****** (why is this word being banned? Obuse with an a) button in the game client.... Where? I can't find it. So nothing is done about those gamers that do this and because of that more and more people will start doing it. :(

Archived