More TCG expansions

roberto03

Hi! I come to say something I've always wanted to say. In the game store expansions are only the "XY" series and none of the above. I wish there had previous expansions! think?

Before roaring skies update all BW 5-card packs were present in shop (except BW base set / NVI and EP) but they were rotated out of shop on 6th may in RoS update. And yea BW sets will rotate out from standard on 1 september , this can be a reason they were removed.

Before roaring skies update all BW 5-card packs were present in shop (except BW base set / NVI and EP) but they were rotated out of shop on 6th may in RoS update. And yea BW sets will rotate out from standard on 1 september , this can be a reason they were removed.

Rotation has nothing to do with it. Sure these sets have rotated out... in standard, next year, but then we have regionals, which are all expanded (BLW-on), so why take expansions that are legal for a value of a good 450 CP out of the way? Doesn't make sense, right?

The better answer is: protecting the value of older sets, and the cards in them. That's why sets like COL and HGSS were removed from the shop (outside of rare shop apperinces, and even then, their trade-locked), so that players that have these packs/cards will have a safe bet in the maintenance of value their cards have.

Hey there!

Many Trainers have brought this up in the past, so the Dev team is aware of this desire from the community. Keep your eyes out for limited Shop bundles, which can sometimes have older cards and booster packs in them. :)

Archived