[CARD] Exp. Share (Next Destinies #87, Primal Clash #128) - This card doesn't work against Fighting-type decks

Skar221

I use EXP share item card quite a lot in my decks, its works pretty well in game but when any Fighting type pokemon (except mega groundon EX for somereason) EXP share doesnt work and i cannot move my basic energys from my KOed pokemon to the equipped pokemon.

Fighting Types are strong but it does lose my chance of winning or a good fight due to this bug :( .

can this bug please be fixed when the Ancient Origions update comes or as soon as possible. Thanks  :)

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

Which card number and expansion does this issue occur with?

Dark explorers 87/99 and Primal Clash 128/160 are the EXP shares i use and both didnt work vs fighting. i think its all of them that are bugged.

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago.  they wanted me to open a ticket and provide data from the game.  I wasn't able to provide the data so my ticket was closed.  Be ready for them to ask for in game data so they can look at what is happening.

Hey there!

As jbcheshire indicated, we would greatly appreciate if you could submit a game log for this issue via support ticket if you experience it again, as this is likely caused by something more specific than all Fighting-type Pokémon. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived