Mystery Gifts

_Zeron

Hello everyone, I have a doubt that requires a quick reply.

After winning a versus or a tournament match, we get the wheel. I remember back then that if we got the mystery gift we could get a chance to get a random booster back with tradable cards. Is that still a thing? because I have been getting plenty mystery gifts without booster packs.

Am I just unlucky or has the prizes been nerfed? Thank you for your help in advance.

Hello everyone, I have a doubt that requires a quick reply.

After winning a versus or a tournament match, we get the wheel. I remember back then that if we got the mystery gift we could get a chance to get a random booster back with tradable cards. Is that still a thing? because I have been getting plenty mystery gifts without booster packs.

Am I just unlucky or has the prizes been nerfed? Thank you for your help in advance.

Packs have been removed or actually their percentage has been reduced a lot. Last time I won a pack from wheel was around 3 months ago ! After that I only win some cards, pretty rare or tokens usually !

actually their percentage has been reduced a lot

Packs are not removed from wheel and i can confirm this coz i received 1 PC and 1 FUF 10-card booster from wheel this week . Chances of pack pulls (mystery box) from wheel are reduced nothing else which harshu said in his post.

You need to play tons of games to actually increase your chances of getting promo's , packs and tokens from the mystery box :) .

it's random, yesterday i had about 2 boosters from mystery boxes (favorite item) other then tokens which are 2nd most wanted.

Archived