[CARD] Lost Remover (Call of Legends #80)- Lost Remover was denied after Latios-EX attacked

Mefftu

In my last game in unlimited mode I played the trainer card Lost Remover and wanted to put one of my opponents special energies out of the game.

What happened was strange, as I selected the special energy card the effect of the card was denied - such as it was blocked. The Lost Remover (Call of Legends 80/95 in foil) went instead into the discard pile without anything.

My opponents Latios EX (Roaring Skies 58/108) kept both its Double Dragon Energies after attacking with its 2nd attack for 110 the previous turn. Of course this is wrong as Latios EX 2nd attack only prevents effects done to it from attacks and not from trainer cards in the next turn (here just the Lost Remover was discarded despite I clicked on the special energy).

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mefftu!

As this has been submitted to the Dev team for investigation, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a support ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your patience while this is investigated!

Archived