[GAME] Tournaments - Won match but didn't advance in the bracket

Okosu

Sooo, just another day doing some tournaments as usual... I win the first round and get placed into the 2nd round, just as its supposed to be. Then I battle my opponent normally, until he suddenly stops playing and the 15- sec countdown starts. When it reached 0 I obviously won the game by that (everything as it has to be, the victors wheel spins and I receive my prize). But after that battle, I got to see this (Link supposed to be here) . I shouldve been placed into the finals, but I was stuck in the 2nd round and it didnt move me into the final round! I wasnt able to do anything, relogging didnt solve the issue too. I then decided to just wait until the time runs out, but then THIS happened (Link supposed to be here) . It didnt let me battle in the finals and decided my supposed-to-be opponent is the winner. I still couldnt do anything, not even go into my trades etc (even after relogging, and my connection is fine). So, I've let the time run out on that one too and after that it led me to the "tournament-prize-screen" (Link supposed to be here) ... Which shows that I even only received a bronze trophy and 1 booster pack? Im a little upset about that now since I didnt even get to chance to battle in the final round AND I didnt even receive the prize for supposedly being at least the 2nd place victor!

Would really like to know what happened there and if i could be reimbursed for that, as there was nothing I could have done there(and it wasted 1 hour of my time, not being able to do anything). If any more information is required, I'd be glad to provide that.

(Also, how can i provide screenshots of what happened if links aren't allowed on here?)

Hi Okosu,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced in your Tournament! In order to be investigated for compensation and to submit images or links, you must submit a support ticket. Support tickets can be created by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Your screenshots can be attached there directly, or you can provide the links. Feel free to reference this thread or just copy the information you've provided here and paste it into your ticket.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful! :)

Archived