[GAME] Trading - Booster packs and cards in expired trades are now trade-locked

chickenman2015

I created a public trade that was 10 BC, 20 PB, and 20 PF(suppose to be 30 but thats not the point), but the trade never showed up should have expired a day or so ago and now i have 50 locked packs that shouldn't be locked. Is their any way a mod/programmer could unlock the packs or something? thanks :)

Hi there,

You will have to contact Customer Support for this, as they can unlock items. Please click the link in my signature to submit a Support Ticket.

Thanks!

Hi there,

You will have to contact Customer Support for this, as they can unlock items. Please click the link in my signature to submit a Support Ticket.

Thanks!

So 3 days ago I made a big pubblic offer with many cards and packs for an Ultra Ball SR for 48 hours but after the offer ended and noone accepted it the packs and cards remained locked and they still are. I tried to re log-in multiple times but they stay locked.

Hello 20tornadus03,

This is an issue the development team is aware of and currently working to fix. If you happen to have packs become trade locked after an expired trade, please open a ticket. If you can, try to include an estimate of the date and time the trade was created. A time estimate is not needed but might help the support team track things down and restore your packs a bit faster.

Tried to send a private trade with a friend but the trade isn;t showing up and my cards now became trade locked 

Archived