Sign in to follow this  
Spartanclone001

[GAME] Versus Mode - Deck missing from list of selectable decks when logging in and out of multiple devices

Spartanclone001

Hello Again!

I want to let you, the developer team, made aware that I am able to replicate this bug for you so that you can find it and test it to fix and improve the game for everyone.

This bug happens when you log in and log out from multiple devices (NOT ALL AT ONCE). I first noticed this when I was logged into PTCGO from my desktop, then I decided to log back in from my Ipad. I was searching for my deck in Versus mode called " Tidal wave" and it was not on the "conveyer belt" of my deck choices. I then tried logging out of that device but to no success. I knew the deck was still on PTCGO because I could find it under Deck-manger. However, I just found out that to allow the deck to be selected when it is not visible from the versus deck choices is to go back into Deck Manager and rename the deck. After the rename change, that deck will pop back up! At first, I thought this bug was limited to decks with certain letters, but it is not, it could happen to any random deck. So, if you are missing a deck from your versus list, just go back into deck manager and rename it.

Edited by Spartanclone001

Spartanclone001

To the devolper team, I updated this thread and posted a step-by-step way that caused this bug. 

Spartanclone001

After I edit a deck in "deck manager", then I go to "versus mode" that deck I want to play with will not be shown on the "conveyer belt" of my deck choices. The only way to make it appear is to go back into deck manager and rename the deck . The new name of the deck cannot start with the same first letter, I noticed it has to have a name change for it to reappear.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Spartanclone001,

If you're still experiencing this and can grab some screenshots, we'd greatly appreciate if you could submit those to us via a support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your help! :)

Sign in to follow this